DALLAS-FORT WORTH METROPLEX

szr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Uh Oh big reaks comin straight out the burbs! Yo this "drawing" is way to fresh dawwg

l-1.jpg

thank you i was waiting for someone to talk shit, bout damn time. Hey reaks where all the "spots" at homie, haven't see you up much lately?... i really miss seeing how original and bad ass your shit is. ha no but really its hard to fall off when your already at the bottom. Your determination to talk shit about a subculture youre clearly not a part of is astounding, and quite frankly im impressed. It really speaks to your character that you are able to wake up every morning to the fact that your life thus far is a complete failure and that even if you were to actually paint, your work would be the subject of comedic banter for both toys and veterans alike.

while the rest of b454 will probly seek to cross you out (even though there is nothing there to cap), snap your neck, and stuff you back up the wretched gaping hole, known as your mothers pussy, from which you came. I sit back and grin because quite frankly i love this shit ha. i just wish someone with even a little talent would talk shit then i might be inspired to actually take the slightest bit of interest in what you have to say. do us all a favor and go fuck yourself, you might get more pussy that way.

my advice to you, keep doing exactly what youre doing, if not only for the sole purpose that it entertains me for short periods of time. i look forward to seeing what sort of fatuously naive insult your simple degenerate mind can struggle to concoct. until then here's this

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

206245_147754718624470_100001698284693_301615_8215137_n.jpg

gfys.jpg