DALLAS-FORT WORTH METROPLEX

szr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
actually I coincidentally stumbled upon those flicks you bit a while back but you were never talking shit untill now... and i always thought high school drop outs that live at their parents had a lot of free time? ha yeah youre right though hes got a pretty diverse style. i mean switching up a 3 ft hallow for a 4 ft hollow with a few lines taken out im sure cant be easy. who was it again that threw him down in fk when evero said "na the kid needs to work on his style and bombs first."? [/size]

In all seriousness though i would like to see a kset piece, or a burner, or hell even a simple straight letter would be refreshing...

Well I started FKC with Ever and I say you are no longer in.(Smerk) If you would like to contest that then you can physically appeal. You do not have the authority to put anyone in. If you think your bad then come get some whenever it is we might see each other.

• FuckBoi 1

smere has a style of his own, smerk looks nothing alike. and who cares, just about everyone who is rockin a decent toss..they all look similar in some sort or fashion.

just my .02

3508242407_9843c1ba78_b.jpg

pretty similar huh? especially for a name one letter off from each other. and both live in texas.

@goes

too good for us? haha :rolleyes:

• Snitch 1