12ozProphet Sneak Peak

misteraven

got my shirt today! woohoo finally

great product and nice quality, and thanks for the extra goodies

i think i should of ordered an XL though.. i'm trying to cut down on the yup tee collection, but the L ended up looking pretty extra schmedium.. my biceps are fitting a little snug in the arm openings lol. i'm not even that big imo. them white boys in the photo shoot must be extra average body stuctured

has anybody noticed their shirts being a little smelly? haha i gotta let this bad boy hang and air out for a bit before wearing it outside

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
got my shirt today! woohoo finally

great product and nice quality, and thanks for the extra goodies

i think i should of ordered an XL though.. i'm trying to cut down on the yup tee collection, but the L ended up looking pretty extra schmedium.. my biceps are fitting a little snug in the arm openings lol. i'm not even that big imo. them white boys in the photo shoot must be extra average body stuctured

has anybody noticed their shirts being a little smelly? haha i gotta let this bad boy hang and air out for a bit before wearing it outside

got my shit. large is CRAZY young though. can not wear. i'm wondering what to do now.

Archived