What time do yard sales usually start?

CIPHER_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Depends what he's selling...

Narcotics go on sale at about midnite....

Other stuff, prolly like... anywhere from 8-10. People wanna get up, have breakfast, go to the yard sale, and come back for lunch and talk about all the crap they bought.

Man when my Grandpa died and we had the estate sail(which is the same as yard sale) That shit was crackin' at like 7 a.m. Grannies don't play man they want to get the good shit for its gone. Same with Antiquers. But I'm sure all sellers start at a different time. Look in the Newspaper in the classifieds.

Any old time you want. The hardcore people will be up and out at the crack of dawn, but they range from 8:00 - 12:00 start times around here. Be prepared to have people out front before your posted opening time.

Garage sales are awesome though. You would not believe the stuff that people get rid of for dirt nothing. You could probably make a good living buying shit at garage sales and then selling it on Ebay. And holding one is better. We had one last year with just small shit that was mostly junk and made over $300 bucks. Not bad money for sitting in your garage, drinking beer and taking money every once in awhile.

Originally posted by bobobi11

You could probably make a good living buying shit at garage sales and then selling it on Ebay.

I have a friend whose dad suppliments his income by doing this. He sells all kinds of crap on Ebay that he has gotten from trash dumpsters, garage sales, flea markets, etc.

Archived