TDM...

kuchimayne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gay

Fuck man u stay in our dicks alway have to say sum dumb.. U want to talk about toy shit foo ur whole crew suck like back and too top shit off ur hood started from some scraps...foo just get the fuck off this threat real talk enuf u fat ass pussy

Fuck man u stay in our dicks alway have to say sum dumb.. U want to talk about toy shit foo ur whole crew suck like back and too top shit off ur hood started from some scraps...foo just get the fuck off this threat real talk enuf u fat ass pussy

:lol: :lol:

damn now you snitching on user names^ you some weak ass niggas... give it to tuner for the quantity but that nigga rockin some sloppy boo boo ass fills, is it a requirement that before anyone in t catches a tag they shove that shit in they butt hole and proceed to write with it? HAHA

i don't like to be wasting time talking shit usually but come on it's true what people saying your crew straight rats, i don't remember any quote thug or gangster preaching that snitching is the thing to do come on stop Tellin Da Most

hi my name is gay ass tuner i took letters from sorry ass swear ...lol at lease take them from someone thats good....... lol ....this whole crew fuking sucks ....the guys from chicago should bounce ther the best ones in the crew ....put down the paint and go gang bang ....fake ass gangsters