TDM...

kuchimayne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OFAKERS N WangtasKantTag yall just toys cant handle This Detmented Mothafucka cant handle r10 cant even handle your own cans stop fucking complaing in every message faggots no one wants to read yur stupid ass storys. stop typing start painting

dont be sad.....were only speaking the truth ...and we keep r10 alive ...you might as well get in that :o cuz they cant fight either:D :D :D ....lol two on one and still pulling out shit lol stright weak .....:lol: :lol: :lol:we have had four of u try and shake our hands now? If you want to diss us get off our dick first

wkt are pussies ass toys

if were toys what does that make u guys ???is that the best u got??theres not one good person from u weak crew...look at this weak ass thread????might as well turn it into a hood cuz graff aint ur guys thing.....go gang bang theres a bunch of seranos around the corner from my pad.....

5386094261_8dc623733f_b.jpg

dtek.. u still trying to bang other niggas bitches..? lol u one thirsty cat cuz i still remember when u tried to hate on me by tricking on me to my bitch about my other bitch and thought that by tricking my bitch will actually let u tap it lmaol!! holla at ur boy AOMAFIA!!!