TDM...

kuchimayne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi my name is gay ass tuner i took letters from sorry ass swear ...lol at lease take them from someone thats good....... lol ....this whole crew fuking sucks ....the guys from chicago should bounce ther the best ones in the crew ....put down the paint and go gang bang ....fake ass gangsters

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ofakers callin real niggaz fake? fucking hilarious! Fuckin E-thugs! This is dedicated to all my bitches from the "HO" you hoe bitch ass Ofakers! :lol: :lol:

You fuckin fags stay on the dick! on The Mobbs dick like En Vouge "Hold On" fuckin PUTOS!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SLIW_fPnL4

5636621114_276b296198_b.jpg

go get yours ... and try and make it look decent

you 2 sissy's are brave behind the screen? but in fact got checked on video! cut it out! who u foolin b? Nor I took ur shit n u were scared to try n take it back, Ebos sat there shook. someone post the link! pull these suckas hoe-cards!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you 2 sissy's are brave behind the screen? but in fact got checked on video! cut it out! who u foolin b? Nor I took ur shit n u were scared to try n take it back, Ebos sat there shook. someone post the link! pull these suckas hoe-cards!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

talking about pulling niggas hoe cards what about your boy swear getting punked by the little homie in valley fair or yser getiing shooked at hometown buffet or save getting knocked out in front of his house or skeat getting his bike taken away and then threw it at him :lol: :lol: man fuck all yall niggas yall are bunch of pussys always having to pull out shit cause your scared to go one on one or to get a ass whooping shit im done talking on this shit catch ill you pussys out there

talking about pulling niggas hoe cards what about your boy swear getting punked by the little homie in valley fair or yser getiing shooked at hometown buffet or save getting knocked out in front of his house or skeat getting his bike taken away and then threw it at him :lol: :lol: man fuck all yall niggas yall are bunch of pussys always having to pull out shit cause your scared to go one on one or to get a ass whooping shit im done talking on this shit catch ill you pussys out there

u aint pullin no one cards with that bullshit.. how about bam and ceaz gettin chased downtown 3 times within 45 minutes then callin the cops when they couldnt get away.. or ur boy cert being pc'd for being a rapest, or answer being pc'd too. or kmart gettin hit up and denying he wrote or was a ofag when he was with bler.. or swerv, holmes, seper, and ceks peeing on themselves saying theres no funk gettin chin checked and kicked out the yard, or nor gettin punked for his shit while ebos just stood there and said nothin, or gus from wkt being a snitch thats why he moved outta town, or bob81 denying he was w too. or ur boy from the w that got field goal kicked in the face and knocked out. or ur boy yrock almost crying saying he wasnt from the o no more, or drew gettin beat up and kicked in the face and then gettin chased a week later while he was chillin wit scraps, or most of ur original kats being our drop outs and joining sumthing that was created by scraps. or what about ur boy werst denying everything and saying he doesnt talk to any of u fags anymore. or AN moveing out of krisis' house cause he was terrified cus his spot kept on gettin fucked with.. u can make up fairy tales all you want to make it seem like ur with it, but the whole city knows your a bunch of bitches,

Nigga lies lies lies!!, playboy getting punk by save saying we don't got funk....the homie bouncer knock ur boy out music in the park which Half u nigggas didn't step up until ur boy was getting mad cause u niggas where scare to fight...u guys running from the art show....oh before I forget playboy we got ur fone u pysa ass muthafucker I never knew u odbitches and ofags let bitches in ur crew oh I forgot ur all bitches.........:lol:

Nor pm me so we could meet up

lololol....hahahaha....you guys are to funny....ya let me pm you so you can act like ur going to come by urself and then bring ten of ur homies and try n jump me like u guys always do it....lol cuz I know when its one on one u guys love to shake hands and say how much u guys like our crew.....ask yser how he likes to shake hands....he s good at it...you guys have no idea why were even battling?This is the biggest waste of all of our time....no one will ever win....lol

Nigga lies lies lies!!, playboy getting punk by save saying we don't got funk....the homie bouncer knock ur boy out music in the park which Half u nigggas didn't step up until ur boy was getting mad cause u niggas where scare to fight...u guys running from the art show....oh before I forget playboy we got ur fone u pysa ass muthafucker I never knew u odbitches and ofags let bitches in ur crew oh I forgot ur all bitches.........:lol:

yser love to shake hands ask him....diddnt save get out of ur crew? or how about naw dogg I just rap I dont paint any more....you guys let any one in ur crew and half of you guys dont know each other ....wait can I get in.....lol

talking about pulling niggas hoe cards what about your boy swear getting punked by the little homie in valley fair or yser etiing shooked at hometown buffet or save getting knocked out in front of his house or skeat getting his bike taken away and then threw it at him :lol: :lol: man fuck all yall niggas yall are bunch of pussys always having to pull out shit cause your scared to go one on one or to get a ass whooping shit im done talking on this shit catch ill you pussys out there

chill 4 grown ass men on some youngsters ...chill gangsters.....fuck fat ass burn tryn to punk people....i know it sucks when some young cats have better graff skills then u and u have been painting for ten plus years ...GGGGGGEEEETTTT SOOOOMMMEEE NNNNEEEEWWWW LLLEEEETTTTTTEEEERRRRRSSSSS........TOYS DONT MATTTER STAY AT HOME...THEN YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT SNICHING AND U FUKN POST FOOLS FACES ON THE NET AND TALK ABOUT THER NAMES ???? PRETTY SNICH MADE IF U ASK ME.....OR IS THAT MOBB LIFE?U'LL NEVER STOP ANYTHING WASTE OF OUR TIME.........

thereal"fake"shit^^buttom li...ne he should of got off on who he was mad @.. rather than yall runnin back to the computer.. shit we the once puttin hertins on yall..
FO REAL I GIVE A SHIT ABOUT U GUYS .IM NOT THE ONE THATS ANGRY..YOU GUYS CARE ABOUT US AND HOW WE GET DOWN PAINTING...EVERY THING U GUYS DO WEVE DONE FIRST COME UP WITH UR OWN SHIT.....UR PROB 14 YEARS OLD DOESNT UR MOM BLOCK THE COMPUTER ...SHIT

u aint pullin no one cards with that bullshit.. how about bam and ceaz gettin chased downtown 3 times within 45 minutes then callin the cops when they couldnt get away.. or ur boy cert being pc'd for being a rapest, or answer being pc'd too. or kmart gettin hit up and denying he wrote or was a ofag when he was with bler.. or swerv, holmes, seper, and ceks peeing on themselves saying theres no funk gettin chin checked and kicked out the yard, or nor gettin punked for his shit while ebos just stood there and said nothin, or gus from wkt being a snitch thats why he moved outta town, or bob81 denying he was w too. or ur boy from the w that got field goal kicked in the face and knocked out. or ur boy yrock almost crying saying he wasnt from the o no more, or drew gettin beat up and kicked in the face and then gettin chased a week later while he was chillin wit scraps, or most of ur original kats being our drop outs and joining sumthing that was created by scraps. or what about ur boy werst denying everything and saying he doesnt talk to any of u fags anymore. or AN moveing out of krisis' house cause he was terrified cus his spot kept on gettin fucked with.. u can make up fairy tales all you want to make it seem like ur with it, but the whole city knows your a bunch of bitches,

How about swear sayn naw dog I swear it wasnt me that popped the tires on the whip? Ive all ways had respect for the w? Or swear puttn w s up?or even better swear being an old ass man live at his moms ....fukn grow up fags...we got real live s not some music video shit ..sell the beach cruz and buy a car fat fuck....ur graf is fuckn weak..and ur ugly as shit...big for nothing ....

god damn you guys suck, i mean granted nobody expects you to be very smart to begin with i mean you do claim your nortenos first off, which you have to be half retarded to be proud of in the first place but you guys can't even do that right isn't half your crew fucking black? oh so it's okay to be black and be a norteno i think there's a problem there so now your some hybrid black norteno crew and since you only gang bang part time you have to (attempt) to make up for it by doing graffiti which i have to admit is pretty fucking ugly, i did i have one question though it doesn't seem to difficult atleast for jotos like you to get a streaker marker etc. up your asshole and then catch a tag with it because that's the only way anybody's tags can be as ugly as yours but how do you motherfuckers get whole cans up your asshole and do fillers with them that has to be pretty difficult, that must be why you guys must roll so deep one joto has to put the can in his ass then the other joto has to lift the joto with the can up his ass up and attempt throw ups, haha