TDM...

kuchimayne

PB300018.jpg

You know what's funny.....one of you guys seeing us at the train yard in the day and staying in your car till we leave the dissin the trains.....glad i got pics thats all i care bout anyways. And as far as pase goes....nigga if you read this you know for a fact these words came out of your mouth while i stood right next to you. "Dog those niggas are crazy OFA got some crazy ass niggas...you dont even know dog hour and power there crazy dog you never know what there gonna do"....Something along those lines and if you say im lying your lying to yourself and you know it!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what's funny.....one of you guys seeing us at the train yard in the day and staying in your car till we leave the dissin the trains.....glad i got pics thats all i care bout anyways. And as far as pase goes....nigga if you read this you know for a fact these words came out of your mouth while i stood right next to you. "Dog those niggas are crazy OFA got some crazy ass niggas...you dont even know dog hour and power there crazy dog you never know what there gonna do"....Something along those lines and if you say im lying your lying to yourself and you know it!!!![/quote

ShiiiiTt cut it out Steve! We never met n I got some for "crazy" niggas!

Never met u son, sorry. But Cash is aight, and Jerm n I have history other than that.....

Dekem koo.......don't know any others by face! But hey since u know who I am, HOLLA!

T's Up!

Damn they on the dick again!