TDM...

kuchimayne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the art show last night chilln with some hommies and i noticed OFA was pretty deep TDM was already at the show inside and 4 other TDM boyz cum walkn up and OFA thought they were deeper OFA tried punkn them like lil bitchz messn with youngsters then like 15 TDM headz come out the bldg and start surrounding them and like the lil BITCHES they are they officcally took the WALK OF SHAME/FAME********OFA you aint shit without wood and weapons PUSSY ass BITCHES

I was at the art show last night chilln with some hommies and i noticed OFA was pretty deep TDM was already at the show inside and 4 other TDM boyz cum walkn up and OFA thought they were deeper OFA tried punkn them like lil bitchz messn with youngsters then like 15 TDM headz come out the bldg and start surrounding them and like the lil BITCHES they are they officcally took the WALK OF SHAME/FAME********OFA you aint shit without wood and weapons PUSSY ass BITCHES

Hahaha U Tdm Niggaz Weak

chill yall niggas had bats when we up to you the first time and ran like little bitches upstairs to get more heads hahaha its all good tho we'll catch you niggas slipping

AT THE HYSU ARTSHOW IN SAN JO TDM AND THE GAY ASS OFAK KREW TRYED TO FIGHT AND YOU KNOW THE OFAK KREW IS GOING TO GET THERE ASS KICKED

:lol: :lol: nigga shut the fuck up tdm ran from us and went running upstairs to get more heads