Painting inside windows.

Delse

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah it think it is outline first because its a window so its clear meaning if you do the fill first then the outline you would only be able to see it from the inside due to the way it would layer. So im guessing you would have to do the outline first then add any highlights / details that would be in the fill like dots stars lines ect then do the fill. no matter what your fill would have to be last.

But ive never tried it i just used a little mind power.

Oh yea and im sure if you are doing a simple straight letter like in that first pic it youldnt really matter which one you did first but in the second and last pics it should be how i said.

Google "reverse glass painting"...it's what my dad tried to get me into to get me off the streets and doing something "legit"...crazy when you first start doing it because you have to think/paint in reverse but.. if you look at the old sign work (think 1800's/Victorian), most shop signs were done that way because they lasted longer..

couldnt find anything about it. searched it.

24130pe.jpg

wjxq1f.jpg

513uz4.jpg

is the process mixed up, outline then fill (over outline)

if theres a thread on this then delete this one

plus i wanna start a thread:scrambled:

Fuck yea.... Second picture's on Mission St. in San Francisco...

Think it's Oblsk

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...