12Oz fantasy football 2010

TreSixO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not new to fantasy but I made a stupid, stupid, rookie mistake this week

My opponent in my $ league was starting a kicker on bye week

And I made the stupid mistake of saying something about it in a shit-talky way on the smacktalk board

He saw it and picked up nick folk and it won him the game

I will never make this mistake again

DAMN I might be out of it already horrible decision benching forte over jackson, but i did go with forte over lance moore in my money league and stomped the last undefeated team in that league. Went 3-0 in money leagues this weekend. My teams are now 5-0, 3-1-1, and 3-2 but i have high powered teams top 3 in points is my lowest so when i get my shit together i should win most tie breakers.

Also posted a comment to the question asked in the league about kickoff and return yards. Yes your player gets 2 points for every 25 kickoff or punt return yard. So sproles got an extra 6 points for that.

need a little input for ya fellas..

I have been offered in a trade

Ben Roethliserger and DeSean Jackson

for

Donald Driver, Roy E Williams and C.J. Spiller

I do need a good back up QB. I have Matt Schaub as my starter and my wideouts are good with out the two i would give up.. B.Marshall, M. Crabtree, D. Hester and D. Henderson..

Driver is one of my main starters so Jackson would replace him..

Spiller is my back up/ BYe guy..

pull the trigger or not is the question.

T;7717130']Not even a question spiller hasnt done anything unless your league is giving points for kickoff returns. I say pull the trigger before he realizes he is making a huge mistake.

well he pulled the trade off the table and changed it from D. Jackson to Ochocinco and big ben.. Not felling that trade. Jackson has more upside the Chad O.

Haha Damn i though they might beat you boat for a minute, but you came back strong. I actually think that team might make it farther than the one i drafted Haha a bunch of misfits but i just didnt want no bye week teams but looks like dwares team took the same fate of his cowboys and threw in the towel for the season, Other than that i think the league is pretty decent.