The UK Elections

Decyferon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So, a hung parliament, kinda thought this would happen.

What a disappointment though, fucking Tories won the most seats but no overall majority thank god!! Have to admit it was rather funny after all the Lib Dem hype, they actually ended up losing seats.

Just saw on the news that David Cameron has made an offer to the lib dems to get a majority and he could take the role as Prime Minister.

Stocks fell because of the hung parliament and we will have to see what happens now!

Yeah....., "If you make us the king we'll give you election reform, so your popular vote can kick us out altogether in the next election".

Riiiiiight. :rolleyes:

You know what tickled me though?

English nationalists know just how fucking redundant they are.

so Gordon Brown has resigned now, looks like David Cameron will be the next Prime Minister.

All I can say is well fucking done Great Britain, you have reinforced my position that this country is full of fucking retarded people that have no memory of how much this country got fucked up under a conservative government.

All these stupid cunts that voted Tory in poor areas because they are worried about immigrants and shit like that well you will all now get royally fucked over, the Tories only care about the Rich and shafting the poor and destroying any national industries we had.

If I could afford it, I would move out of this country because the vast majority of the public are fucking morons.

I agree Christo, British Nationalists like the BNP are completely redundant, they should just give up as the dicks they are, although I have to say the guy that resigned from the BNP and diverted all their web traffic to his own homepage made me laugh.

Lucky you man, I suppose as my wife is German I could take residency there with no worries, just need to learn German and get a job over there haha

It is just sickening that the British public have such short memories. Some stupid cunt woman on the phone in work today tried telling me that Thatcher was the greatest Leader we ever had. I told her she didn't have a fucking clue what she was talking about and hung up on her.

From what I have read the Lib Dems were only offered an ironclad promise on an electoral reform referendum by the Tories, Labour wouldn't give them one and have broken a promise about it before. Electoral reform to proportional representation is the best way to escape the 2 party system of rewarding the least incompetent, or the party that hasn't had a chance to fuck up for the last term. New Labour simply did not deserve yet another term in government, I certainly don't think the Tories do but with the prospect of electoral reform on the horizon this outcome could easily be the best one for Britain.

All these stupid cunts that voted Tory in poor areas because they are worried about immigrants and shit like that well you will all now get royally fucked over, the Tories only care about the Rich and shafting the poor and destroying any national industries we had.

this.

on polling day there was like a grey tide of zombies and you knew they were all voting Tory no matter what. the leader of their party is a fucking shape-shifting robot lizard but do they even notice? course not. they just do what Uncle Rupert (Murdoch) tells them to do.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/video/2010/may/11/david-cameron-prime-minister

:o

could've been worse i suppose, could've been an outright Tory government rather than a coalition.

• 2 weeks later...

So what does everybody think about the coalition government and their proposals?

I am still very wary about the conservatives and their history, but some of the the stuff they are discussing seems quite positive, but I doubt they will follow through with any of it.

Does this osrt of thing get discussed much in America? Would like to hear so of the Americans opinions on it, if they even have one or know what is going on, I really don't know if it is reported in America.