Totally Gay Thread

mackfatsoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i bet you get hammered and pour yer wee heart some nights to someone!!!!

I've done it many times, tears and all haha.

I've also spent many nights treating girls like shit and generally causing havoc in every way possible.

I'm a really weird person, emotionally fucked up beyond repair, and noone really understands me. Again, no emo haha

When you meet a girl you like you'll know it, and odds are she'll walk all over you and make you feel the way you're making these girls feel. Fuck it, it's all a part of life.

Fuck bitches, have fun, and don't settle for some tramp just cause you feel bad when she cries. Bitches cry all the time.

The realest shit I never wrote

I've done it many times, tears and all haha.

I've also spent many nights treating girls like shit and generally causing havoc in every way possible.

I'm a really weird person, emotionally fucked up beyond repair, and noone really understands me. Again, no emo haha

AB-dude not at all....your just being a guy,like I haven't done that or anyone here?

Crying over immigration status? Even at my most emotional I'd be inclined to call dude a faggot.

Frate, I don't watch hockey, but I did have fun the one time I went to a live game, so we could probably work out a compromise.

How is beating up frat boys when SOBER? Don't know if I've ever tried that, although I did choke one once while sober

Crying over immigration status? Even at my most emotional I'd be inclined to call dude a faggot.

well dude came over when he was super young, essentially didn't know his ass was illegal til his parents dropped that shit on him when he tried to go college. without a ss finding a job is complicated as fuck, and if he gets wrapped he faces immediate deportation. so, regardless of whether you think that shit is soft to trip about, shit is undeniably rough.

ab-its fucking amazing, because they are all drunk and throwing haymakers and being pussies, while I'm into it and smashing peoples faces off the stuff and fully enjoying myself!

you dont watch hockey?wtf southerner?

Northeast, but I don't think I know a single person from the hood that watches hockey haha

Manic depression is a bitch. I was once on the phone screaming at someone that I was gonna kill myself and it was all their fault, and was at a party having fun an hour later.

Emotional instability FTW.

And that could be true, I'm not sure. I grew up with mad Dominican, black, and Cambodian kids, and then as I got older made normal white friends. Thankfully I don't associate with many people who would qualify as white trash, or wiggers haha

Oh I'M certainly considered a wigger by most people who didn't grow up in the hood, but really I'm just an "urban white".

But only one or two of my friends are similar to me, hence me saying I don't know many

this can be said time and time again by rich white ids that grew up in rich neighborhoods.

and there so fucking annoying to talk around cause you cant use any slang without them making ironic jokes about it.

shits comedy.

reall niggaz know what real wiggerz arte and there are foolish wannabee tryhards. the rest of us just listen to rap music and dont dress like were on Dawsons Creek.

• Like 1

but re: this girl I'm talking about

everytime I get real drunk I hit her up because her body is crazy nice...

but she is sending me texts like "I adore you" and showing up at my job and geting fucked up and trying to kiss me in front of all my coworkers and shit.

She's blowing up my fucking spot, and if she wasn't such a lunatic I would totally be down to fuck on the low. But girl has no tact. So it's got to end, right?

I just hate making girls cry, it not only upsets me but it totally makes me speechless where I cant even come up with some "baby, i'm just feeling under the weather, I'll holler next week" type bullshit. I just sit there and go, "oh, don't cry. Um, peace"