Totally Gay Thread

mackfatsoe

It is totally gay, but I would rather have my heart broken than break a girls heart.

I never seem to get attached to women I sleep with, and so generally I lose interest and break things off right when they are starting to get really emotionally invested. I don't do this on purpose, but this shit always happens.

Tonight a girl drove me home from work who I've been sleeping with, she really adores me, I didn't invite her up, have been ignoring her calls for the last couple days, and she cried. I felt like shooting myself in the face for being such an asshole. Homegirl came to my job, 30 minutes before closing, just to have a few beers and then offer me a ride.

Why couldn't I just man up and invite her in and sleep with her and make her happy? Or better yet, why don't I care for this girl at all who so clearly adores me? I'm fucking tired of being half-interested in someone and then just throwing in the towel after a month or two. Why can't I invest myself in anybody for a serious amount of time?

Self hate is a motherfucker.

Bring the wahhmberlamps.

Let the name calling begin.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This IS a really gay thread, but I guess I can half understand it?

I've had plenty of girls who were super into me, good to me, who everyone else loved and who I probably should have too, but I just didn't...you can't help that.

I've talked pretty openly about my issues with women on here, and pretty much the main problems is that (aside from the two girls I've been head over heels in love with, exceptions to the rule I suppose) I just hate them, and can't feel any kind of real emotion for them. I can hang out with them, party with them, fuck them, but at the end of the day I feel nothing for em.

That said, I don't get the part about rather having your heart broken blah blah. That makes no sense br0

• Like 1

YO SON GET OVER IT I WAS ON A EMO ASS TANGENT LAST NIGHT WHILE ON TC, THEN I WENT OUT BOUGHT PILLS AND FORTIES I DRANK MY SORROW AWAY. DONT DO WHAT I DID CUZ I WOKE UP WITH A HUGE HANGOVER FUCK A BITCH NIGGA GO GET YOUR DICK SUCKED AND QUIT BITCHING

/NOHYPOCRIT

That said, I don't get the part about rather having your heart broken blah blah. That makes no sense br0

It's not that I want to "get my heart broken" necessarily, I just want to care about somebody enough so that being heartbroken could even be possible. Feel me? It's like I can't help but always have one foot out the door.

you obvioulsy havent met someone who rocks your world ..

your aim is too low..

go for chics that you think YOU will get the diss..

its like playing a video game and setting the skill level to "easy" when you need to be on "most difficult"...

your bored because you arnt challenging yourself with high caliber birds

russell-smirking-thumb-350x368-54148.jpg

• Like 2

The only reason i ever turn down sex is when the female in question is unattractive. So im assuming the one you turned down was too.

Stop going after uggers and maybe you wouldn't be in this retarded situation.

Or if she has an std, she has an std doesn't she?

Is it herpes?

It's not that I want to "get my heart broken" necessarily, I just want to care about somebody enough so that being heartbroken could even be possible. Feel me? It's like I can't help but always have one foot out the door.

When I met my last girlfriend it was a mad casual, fun thing. A few months into it I realized it was getting serious and that I really cared about her...know what I did? Spent a night ignoring her, drinking by myself, being angry, and thinking about it. I didn't do anything that night, but a few days later I asked her to leave and never come back...she didn't do anything wrong, I just didn't wanna put myself out there.

I ended up changing my mind, and we were together for another year and a half or so. It was a crazy relationship, with alot of ups and downs, and in the end I DID get my heartbroken...was it horrible? Of course. Am I still hurting over it? Definitely. Would I take it back? Never.

Shit's hard, but you gotta live. This is the realest, most sincere advice I can give you, and it's only because I understand being fucked up and emotional. Now tomorrow I'm gonna hafta break someone's jaw and bang a girl in the ass just to get my manhood back up

find a silly hot suburban cunt.....whiz it up...beat her and treat her like shit so shes going to leave you then play the nice guy cards to get her back....wash rinse,repeat.

woah swamp airing your feelings out doggy!!!!!!!! woah read the rest of it...semi fight story nvm lol

im alternating sleeping with more than about 3 or 4 girls at a time and have been since early last year. some come, some get mad and go, some know about each other, some are friends, most of them fall for me and i feel like a jerk because i don't like them back as much as they like me. have had some get mad and upset but i don't even care usually. i must be a bad person.

can sort of relate to this thread

then again

americanpimp.jpg

once i got a bitch, i got a bitch

The only reason i ever turn down sex is when the female in question is unattractive. So im assuming the one you turned down was too.

Stop going after uggers and maybe you wouldn't be in this retarded situation.

Or if she has an std, she has an std doesn't she?

Is it herpes?

She is both attractive and clean. Maybe one of the greatest butts I've ever seen naked.

But this girl is already so attached, and I am already getting tired of seeing her, that every time I fuck I know I'm extending this annoying affair that is guaranteed to end tragically. And I'm tired of hurting people's feelings.

She is both attractive and clean. Maybe one of the greatest butts I've ever seen naked.

But this girl is already so attached, and I am already getting tired of seeing her, that every time I fuck I know I'm extending this annoying affair that is guaranteed to end tragically. And I'm tired of hurting people's feelings.

MAYBE YOURE JUST A FLAMING FUCKING FRUIT CAKE THEN. "THE BEST BUTTS YOUVE EVER SEEN"? LISTEN TO YOURSEFL. NEXT TIME YOU GET A CHANCE FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF THAT BITCH TAKE PICS AND POST HERE IN THIS THREAD. OH AND DONT FORGET TO YELL VULCAN WHEN YOU CUM.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sensitive thug, even I need hugs :( :lol:

Like I said, I can co-sign the part about not wanting to put yourself out there and actually care about a girl. That shit can be scary, no emo. However, I don't, at all, understand not wanting to hurt girl's feelings because you don't like them...who the fuck cares?