Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zig

Cops keeping quotas in NYC

wow. although nothin new for us nyers, its crazy to see it like that.

TNT is a normal things here in nyc. Tuesdays-N-Thursdays is when you Dont go out writing cuz cops stare and stop and search more on these nights, so they can relax the other nights. Just normal here, although not right. glad its coming out.

wow. although nothin new for us nyers, its crazy to see it like that.

TNT is a normal things here in nyc. Tuesdays-N-Thursdays is when you Dont go out writing cuz cops stare and stop and search more on these nights, so they can relax the other nights. Just normal here, although not right. glad its coming out.

exactly, I just assumed it was a ny thing, this sounds like some down south rap?

Messed up but not really all that suprising.

Oh and whats this Tues N Thurs business ?? Do the jacks just step up their hassle game on these days or what

Messed up but not really all that suprising.

Oh and whats this Tues N Thurs business ?? Do the jacks just step up their hassle game on these days or what

yes. those are "sweep" nights

exactly, I just assumed it was a ny thing, this sounds like some down south rap?

shit, where i'm from down south they do that shit too.

Cops have to make their quotas pretty much anywhere in the U.S.

-if they want the budget to keep all their fancy expenses, meet that quota.

nah ive heard of themdoing it down in houston and sa town as well as in florida i think.its not nation wide but its popular in alot of places..

I'm aware of one state where the police union actually filed a lawsuit against the municipal governments to stop having ticket writing quotas included in their performance reviews.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now