So rhode island

HAL*LOVE*U

im on here alot, but obviously dont post alot. im not really networked with many writers, any reason why the old rhode island thread disapeared. i know people write here and new stuff goes up all the time. if there were legal issues simply let me know and then delete this thread. just wondering whatsup with my state.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well i dont think bumping the old one would do much i have some photos from some providence stuff, 2006 and 07 but nothing really spectacular. Im pumped. would you as a moderator mind starting one and ask for peoples participation, i feel it would have a little more pull than me, whose been a member here for 6 years and only have 266 posts haha

dont completley discredit all the talent our small state has.

Yo im sure you are a young cat probably filled with alot of angst and what not. These are straight facts in which why RI doesnt have its own thread. If none of the above mentioned reasons existed we would still have one. I think like 2 kids got caught off the RI thread for LOOSE LIPS,and the shit was on the news as well.To many people talking real loud for such a small state. Last reply

REAL TALK YA DIGG

Rhode Island's heyday is passed. Even so, don't discredit the history of the state or the handful of people that still do it proper...

Personally I think starting another thread is a terrible idea that will lead to nothing but a contingent of younger dudes who's favorite hobbies are self promotion and dick riding. But if I'm wrong (possibly so) it could work out nicely, one of the older deleted threads racked up a lot of great flicks before its deletion.

dont completley discredit all the talent our small state has.

He wasn't discrediting RI, he was telling it like it is on here. If a RI thread gets dropped, the first five pages are just people saying "CLOSE!" and my PM box blows up with complaints to shut it down.

As for anyone who wants to say "RI has a scene?" Providence has one of the best art schools in the country (R.I.S.D), so you constantly have an influx of new artists. I haven't been around for a while, but I watched a bunch of solid people go through there and come from there. Don't sell it so short because it's a small state. The whole New England scene has some serious history, especially Southeast New England.

ok, it's going ot be FLICKS ONLY

that means ANY COMMENTS AT ALL will be edited out.

it saves me the trouble to, if you don;t even post comments with your flicks

there should not be any issues because of this

and you kids who just can't help yourselves, will be helped by us.