g4tv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
It used to be a dope as channel. But then they tried to copy SpikeTV

It seemed okay but yeah I agree. In my opinion it kind of caters to the men who are like ugly nd 28 and obsessed with fapping, video games, staying home, and tits. Now everything is like "Hey that new sonic the hedgehog g-TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS. TILAFUCKINGTEQUILACORNYSEXUALINNUENDOTITSAGAIN"

.....wait

When g4 and tech tv first merged they stayed very true to their videogame foundation....for a few months..then they started airing all these lame movies..

They started fucking up when the canceled shows like electric play ground and cheats!(the cheat code show)

Hell yea b, them shows were rockin it for a minute.

I remeber watchin Cheats like god damn. Then when that one female started hosting I was like hell yeah I'd tapp that.

When g4 and tech tv first merged they stayed very true to their videogame foundation....for a few months..then they started airing all these lame movies..

They started fucking up when the canceled shows like electric play ground and cheats!(the cheat code show)

THUGGED OUT NIGGA, YOU EVER GET THE COMBO FOR UNLOCKIN THE 8BIT VERSION OF HALO?

Archived