Jamaica Cruise in January - PICS

nsmbfan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would fuck with a singles cruise and run through as much of female population on the boat as possible, but I feel like it would be filled with overweight girls and bitches with decent bodies, ugly faces, and shrill laughter.

haha, so on point. i hate bitches like that, still they get dicked down if it aint too much hassle.

and to CLICK-CLACK: its an art form to smuggle.

here's what went on. getting ON THE SHIP isnt a hassle. we packed two full suitcases of booze, 3 cases of beer and 4 bottles of alcohol, and a 12 pack of sodas (soda isnt free on the cruise either, just juice milk tea, etc). i stashed some tweeds in my carry on which, just like the airport, can only be as big as usual (able to fit in their measuring device for how big it is? i think so it can go thru the metal detector). no dogs up front, just heavy metal detectors. if you check your bags, customs runs dogs through all those bags before they enter the ship. dogs dont smell pills or bottles or cans of beer, so you're good.

when you get to Jamaica, the customs are heavy. they LITERALLY check every male coming back on the ship. no females were checked, this time or last. so i recommend bringing a chick with ya if you want to bring some jamaican kind back on board (the girl should put a small amount in her bra for instance, or up her snatch if its super serious but its not really). all drugs in jamaica are ILLEGAL. you will be locked up abroad like a punk ass for trying to smuggle shit. but truth be told, they arent looking for small amounts. they check all carry ons (my grandmothers didnt get searched, however) and all bags of stuff you may have with you to see if theres tons of pot or coke in there. i feel like they singled me out, this time and the last trip there. i noticed only white males between 16-35 getting searched - my pops didnt get searched for instance. and they're not allowed to feel your tits if your a chick. so thats the safest way.

now in cayman islands there isnt anything worth smuggling back onboard, so there is no customs t worry about.

in mexico, i never got searched coming back on board with stuff. whether it was dirt weed (i fucking hate mexicans being greedy and selling tourists dirt weed) or whether it was tons of valium or xanax, i never had a problem in mexico.

coming BACK TO GALVESTON, you must set your bags outside your cabin the last night. these bags get pulled off for you and go thru customs (dogs, the whole nine yards). but you have the option to carry off if you like, i always do cuz my luggage has wheels. this go through all i had to do was a face to face with a customs agent, who asked me questions about shit on my birth certificate (which was required instead of a passport). no dogs, no troubles... i coulda walked through with a bag full of decapitated heads. it helps that i was with family, to establish a wholesome alibi. i don't recommend smuggling anything BACK into the U.S..... i mean cmon, they know you're going to jamaica, they're not stupid. and keep frosty, its their job to notice peculiar behavior. they will strip search you if you act a damn fool.

good luck. don't get arrested.