MOAS

locationtwelve

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bump.....yeh it was on bbc 3, " not under my roof " might be repeated somtime tho....

Dan Gold and Jessie Plankett Skiold

Dan Gold is a tattoo artist who ran away from his native Denmark 15 years ago after getting in trouble as a well known graffiti artist. Since leaving he speaks to his mum once every six months and doesn’t know his father. His mum Jessie comes over from Copenhagen to stay for a week at his rented flat in North London.

During the week his mum comes to appreciate that her son has grown up and is managing to build his own successful business. She also reveals details about Dan’s father and, contrary to what he has believed, he is not the product of a one night stand. Understandably some sparks fly and with Jessie planning to re-marry next month will all the issues be resolved before the wedding?

Jessie: "If you want me out of your life all you have to do is tell me."

Dan: "I have stopped running. But I’m still walking quite fast."

Originally posted by Mr DEStructO+Jan 11 2005, 08:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr DEStructO - Jan 11 2005, 08:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Locofanclub@Jan 11 2005, 07:44 PM

a programme on MOAS...damn missed it!!!!

Knowing bbc3 itll probly be on again.... I hope. Seen one of the MOAS vids about 100 times, them kids are the shit.

[/b]

Gutted, do you think they will show it on BBC1-BBC2, sometime, as they show repeats on them channels, at times...as i not got BBC3.. :(

Guest imported_b0b

A firend of mine has his tattoo done by that chap and I saw this canvasses in a bar by him once. We were very slaughtered by then and could hardly see and then suddenly there were these MOAS canvasses in this obscure Japanese bar. Odd.

gold1.jpg

gold2.jpg

gold3.jpg

Originally posted by El Producto+Jan 25 2005, 12:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Producto - Jan 25 2005, 12:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CamAlmighty@Jan 25 2005, 10:16 AM

"Oh! Isn't that a very nice panel Andy?"

"Yea i know."

i was expecting someone to say something, but i didnt see that coming

nice

[/b]

I try.....

Archived