my 12oz passaround sticker/sketchbook

Q666

A while back i attempted to do this and the book was quickly lost or stolen in Hawaii.

The second attempt was more successful because i asked people to send me sketches or stickers,

sticker packs, doodles, etc, instead of me sending them my book.

The book isn't full yet, but I've kinda fallen out of actively seeking more people to get into it.

So I figured I would finally post it up since most likely i wont be adding much to it anytime soon.

If anyone is interested send me a PM and we can talk about addresses and such to trade sketch or sticker.

The first few pics are from the book that was lost, the rest are the second book.

hecz001.jpg

hecz002.jpg

hecz003.jpg

masoebysnide007.jpg

masoesatB003.jpg

omens009.jpg

satire005.jpg

snide008.jpg

mumz005.jpg

mozer004.jpg

mumz006.jpg

aver010.jpg

--

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so yea, if anyone else is interested in trading some sketches or stickers or whatever,

i am still interested in filling up the rest of the book.

or if you want to start your own book i'm down to send some shit.

Alright, heres a few pages from my stickerbook. my passaround made it to jaztek, then Sase, sase gave it to coupe, and i never saw it again. ill be getting a new passaround going soon, going to jaztek again first, then to aussie, if you want to send me stickers to finish this book. or get on the list for the passaround, hit my pm. enjoy.

a0a4.jpg

0a0.jpg

a0a6.jpg

a0a2.jpg

a0a3.jpg

im interested in trading some pieces and such... i got some flicks in the portland or sketches.. some in straight letters. if anyones interested pm me and we can exchanged emails and so on and so on.

tired of seeing a book full of my own pieces with maybe 10 from others!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived