Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
niceguy

Glossary of Railroad-Related Terms

I dont understand the public sharing of information that would help blow up things for seasoned writers

your asking me? this is trainspotting not channel zero. go tell your gryes over there.

as a seasoned writer you should now your not going to be out there forever, and passing on some "glossary"knowledge will do nothing but season the youngsters, so please don't be sad... life is too short.

You're, not your.

And passing on information to my shorties is much different than passing on information on a public forum. One is schooling folks, one is a stupid approach.

its not like I m giving up layups, but now the youngsters will know about "Rolling Resistance "

and how about "You're" a douchbag crybaby, not your.

I never said antyi9ng about yards getting burnt, or layups getting burnt, All I am saying, is that there needs to be more discretion in what info is blatantly passed on to the public.

Ok the fact that you would get mad over a site that is already available to anybody who knows how to work google doesn't seem very logical to me. The fact that some posted it here is actualy putting it in a more private place then it started. Think about it your in a losing battle you have nothing to logicaly back up what your saying so its pointless.

i can kinda see where he's comming from, people used to have to figure this shit out for themselves, or actually know somebody with knowledge of trains. now all you have to do is look online and it's all there.

I dont understand the public sharing of information that would help blow up things for seasoned writers

I know this is old but...are you serious you fucking moron? it's a fucking glossary you dumbshit, not a list of yards and spots.

i dont think some of you looked at this shit very closely. nothing on this site is going to be a detriment to any ones freights. i mean its only really useful for someone who wants to know what certain components are called. its not like the dude is giving out crew changes and yard locations and shit. its fucking crazy how overprotective some of you people are on here,it ventures sometimes to the point of douchebaggery. i mean im all for keeping yards clean and chill but some of you dudes fucking pounce on anyone who takes an interest in freights. are you going to penalize me because i bought a book about railroading at a gift shop once? anyone who owns a computer and has an interest in this kinda thing can google it within a minutes time.im sorry some of you old fucks didnt grow up with the internet" get over youselves..

propped because this is ridiculous. quit hating because the boy dropped some relavent shit on here,instead of clogging it up with bullshit questions like most people do.

oh no! the precious secrets of the freight scene have been lost!!

what in the world are we going to do now?

now that the top secret glossary of railroad-related terms has been revealed to the billions of public users who browse the train related graffiti discussion section of 12oz!

all is lost!!

:lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now