Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Manute Bol

RANDOM QUESTION

Does anybody know "Katie Cupcakes" here? I'm trying to get in touch with her. I know its a long shot but its for a picture of her punching a friend of mine that recently passed at some show a while back. I figured she might have saved pictures from that night as it was Yak Ballz birthday in 07. It would be appreciated, props will be given.

E mail, Myspace, anything.

Thanks.

Na, just a drunken night at a show. Apparently that photo was in a video clip supposed to be a part of a dvd but I guess they took it out. She still sent us free copies though.

* I do remember chattin' with Yak Ballz for a while, hes a pretty cool dude. Don't like his newer music though.

I only like one Yak Ballz song, "Spy On You". It's kind of what inspired me to do coke for the first time ha

Manute, is it you who knows that BMX kid who looks just like Yak? I know you know who I'm talkin about.

And IHU, I got your IM late. Obviously picture was found, but thanks for the effort anywaysd

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now