womanly advice

Guest 50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I felt kinda guilty since a lot of non Asian dudes are into Asian females pretty hard like myself.

I always felt bad for the Asian guys until now, I'll just give them 50's phone number and then snag their woman.

Team Roundeye Activate!

Fuck those niggas. They can have all the chicks in Jersey and Rhode Island.

Guest 50million

bwhahahahahha. yeah most of them are super nerdy yet dumb. azn dudes that is

the hot smart ones though....are kinda rare and that makes them intriguing.

ps - thats what i was saying about that girl who had rash pussy. she was hot until i saw her vag. its a damn shame. lexi belle is kinda boring

and on another weird note: i dont find that many asian girls attractive. they gotta be SUPER pretty for me to be into them. i like a lot of cross breeds like flip and chinese, or chinese and hawaiian. half japanese girls.... pacific islander girls and shit.

wow. i just admitted i like azn dudes and girls. whats wrong with me?

I'm also not into Asian girls, which makes me a rarity among most white men it seems.

I know a few really hot Cambodians, and for a few years I had a thing for half Asian/half white (especially Filipino/Italian) chicks, but generally I'm strictly into white girls, esepcially of the Italian and Portugese varieties

You'd be surprised, I'm selective about who my dick actually goes into.

Head, that's a whole other story...the list goes on and on and on. I got blown by a Jew once, in a dirty bathroom, while drinking vodka from a flask...classy.

Hahaha. You hittin those hipster chicks?

50: we all know you're bi, it's all good. lexi belle is boring? are you into fisting

or something?

^ Haha yeah, we have. Interweb love.

Casek: I don't generally get into hipsters, although my last ex definitely had a few hipsterish qualities she had picked up from her last friends. However, by the end of the relationship she had completely reverted back to her original cute, suburban white girl status, which is what I usually go for. She was Italian and French

Yeah, girls like that gross me the fuck out.

Like I said, I'm into girls that I see as normal, but I guess would be "preppy" if a stereotypical grouping had to be used

I'm with you, I like a nice looking young lady. Throws attention off of me (I wear Batman underoos on dates).

Meant to post this earlier:

The Female Perspective on Dating

http://www.valetmag.com/living/features/2010/the-female-perspective.php

Am I the only one who likes people who are the complete opposite of me? I know they say "opposites attract" and all that, but I feel like I take it to whole other levels.

Like nothing turns me off more than a girl who likes too much of the same shit I do, and any girl who grew up the same way I did is pretty much completely off limits. Probably explains why relationships are a constant fight and ultimately fail, but I can't help what I like, right?

Guest 50million

idunno it depends. my boyfriend likes food, drinking, and watching sports.

i also like these things. it nice to be able to talk to him about something and actually know what im talking about *especially with sports*.

but we definitely have different interests. its weird, we are very much alike in some ways, but ultimately make different decisions and do different things.

when we first started dating we realized our music collections were pretty much exactly the same. but our movies were total opposite. so we can share new movies with each other and listen to music together without getting annoyed.

so i think maybe girls you are with might be trying to impress you.once a girl knows her boyfriend is into something, they automatically think they have to be too. which is SUPER annoying. girls should realize this is not the case most of the time. i seriously think guys like to teach their women things from time to time (like sports, and whatever else they are into). its nice to be able to share and guys do it really differently then women.

Am I the only one who likes people who are the complete opposite of me? I know they say "opposites attract" and all that, but I feel like I take it to whole other levels.

Like nothing turns me off more than a girl who likes too much of the same shit I do, and any girl who grew up the same way I did is pretty much completely off limits. Probably explains why relationships are a constant fight and ultimately fail, but I can't help what I like, right?

Nah, I like a chick who can teach me something. Also like her being able to relate to me

on some of my interests.

Archived