80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
instead of a NES for some reason i decided this was a better way to spend a 100$ in 1985

Ms1v1.png

alex01.png

alex_kidd_eat.gif

Choplifter-1.png

sms_choplifter.jpg

SEGA-MasterSystem.jpg

Sms-04003.jpg

not only did i have a sega master system...but i also played the fuck out of alex kid in miracle world!!!! sure...mario had all the clout, but alex kid was way more interesting to play. that game was fuckin weird. there was even a part 2 i believe. either way...bump sega master system.

btw...im pretty sure sega was cheaper than nes. my grandfather took me to toys r us for christmas and all i wanted was a NES. when he saw the price tag, he suggested sega master system.

pro wrestling for that shit was fun as fuck.

not only did i have a sega master system...but i also played the fuck out of alex kid in miracle world!!!! sure...mario had all the clout, but alex kid was way more interesting to play. that game was fuckin weird. there was even a part 2 i believe. either way...bump sega master system.

btw...im pretty sure sega was cheaper than nes. my grandfather took me to toys r us for christmas and all i wanted was a NES. when he saw the price tag, he suggested sega master system.

pro wrestling for that shit was fun as fuck.

Pro Wrestling was awesome!!!

200px-Sms_pro_wrestling_box.jpg

Sms_prowrestlingingame.png

super simple but very fun!

Alex Kid did have some really weird parts and he could ride a motorbike and helicopter..

there was a bunch of alex kid games i am pretty sure

Alex_Kidd_EnchantedCastle.png

ha ha.. there was a club called the tune inn in new haven and one of the last shows i saw there was earth crisis..after seeing progressive bands like supertouch, quicksand, burn, and flat out awesome bands like sheer terror so many time and then realizing that E.C was the the direction hardcore was going in made me stop going to HC shows for a long time.

I did see the Absolution reunion in summer 2008 at the Knitting Factory that was fucking awesome!!