She Wolf...

Quote me where I said that I killed shit in the Bronx?

It's not even physically possible for an outatowner passing through to "kill shit" in the Bronx.

It would take years to accomplish that.

All's I said was that I routed the Bronx on more than one occasion.

And that was in response to your shook TPWF ass saying that I wouldn't last on your block <-LMAO!!!!

Pull this card, what do you write? I bet if I take a ride around tomorrow I wont see one tag, throw up, or even a sticker from you anywhere in The Bronx.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bust seriously, pull this card, what do you write? I bet if I take a ride around tomorrow I wont see one tag, throw up, or even a sticker from you anywhere in The Bronx.

Why the fuck would I tell you what I write when you won't do the same?

Not to mention that everything about you is so fishy that I wouldn't put it past you to be Jake.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

Way to cop out... You're always trying to "pull nigga's cards" but now you're getting beat at your own game.

You never set foot in this boro, you never bomed shit.

You might have driven through in comfort of your car on your way to Vermont and said to yourself "if I was only man enough to stop the car and catch a tag, I'd bomb this and I'd bomb that," but it never happened, you just keep driving through.

Nigga a BX native already came on here and cosigned that he was with me when I was in the BX.

I stayed at a niggas house for crying out loud.

STFU_NOOBdogs-1.jpg

Why the fuck would I tell you what I write when you won't do the same?

Not to mention that everything about you is so fishy that I wouldn't put it past you to be Jake.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

You just ran your mouth about bombing The Bronx and it's coming out that you never did.

...me telling you what I write/ wrote doesn't play into you never bombing The Bronx.

You're full of shit, end of story.

Nigga a BX native already came on here and cosigned that he was with me when I was in the BX.

I stayed at a niggas house for crying out loud.

I'm proud of you, did you guys cuddle?

P.S. Don't mean shit if I don't see your shit running in The Bronx with my own two eyes. Till then it was just a dream you had at a slumber party.

You just ran your mouth about bombing The Bronx and it's coming out that you never did.

...me telling you what I write/ wrote doesn't play into you never bombing The Bronx.

You're full of shit, end of story.

I did bomb the Bronx you dumb fuck.

A Bronx native even came on here and vouched for that shit, as well as shit all over you and question YOU as to where in the BX that you're from, and you full on retreated.

You've never bombed in your life, just like you're not from the Bronx you tight pants wearing faggot.

Nigga you don't even write, like I'm gonna tell you what I write so you can go by some Krylon and scribble over my shit, you dumb fuck. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you really think I'm gonna take an internet argument into reality and go over your shit? Even City on Smash isn't that much of a pussy...

Do I write now? No, you're right I don't. Did I ever write? Yes, but like I've said before, I haven't done any real graff in probably ten years (little bullshit tags here and there don't count as writing).

The bottom line is, you like to "pull cards" but you just got you're card pulled.

You never did as much as put a sticker in a phone booth in NYC, let alone The Bronx.

I did bomb the Bronx you dumb fuck.

A Bronx native even came on here and vouched for that shit, as well as shit all over you and question YOU as to where in the BX that you're from, and you full on retreated.

You've never bombed in your life, just like you're not from the Bronx you tight pants wearing faggot.

You asked the moderators to run my IP and two of them did and "cosigned" that I live in The Bronx...

I told you 167 and River...

You never did as much as put a sticker in a phone booth in NYC, let alone The Bronx.

:lol:

this is the last time i'll get in on this unless you bait me back into it but DAO is a pretty active dude, is it really that hard for you to believe he bombed the bronx? really? Mero cosigned him and the whole board likes Mero. you think Mero and DAO had some kind of e-agreement where Mero would big him up to boost his e-cred or something? seriously?

free shakira

:lol:

this is the last time i'll get in on this unless you bait me back into it but DAO is a pretty active dude, is it really that hard for you to believe he bombed the bronx? really? Mero cosigned him and the whole board likes Mero. you think Mero and DAO had some kind of e-agreement where Mero would big him up to boost his e-cred or something? seriously?

free shakira

People being well liked on a message board and actively bombing shit in the real world are two very different things.

We all know a toy who's real cool, but really isn't into the graff game.

Stop riding my dick about The Bronx... It's fucking old already.

You said you walked thorugh The Bronx once and hit "El Views" along Tremont Ave. when no tain lines even run down Tremont.

Keep sweating my boro.

WE WALKED FROM TREMONT BY THE SQUARE TO TREMONT PAST PARK, BATHGATE, MAD BACK BLOCKS, THE EL VIEWS HE'S TALKIN ABOUT WERE ON WESTCHESTER AVE AND SOME BY WEST FARMS...MOST DEF DID WORK, MOST DEF NOT SOMEWHERE A SHOOK NIGGA WOULD GO...AND IF YOU KNOW THE BX YOU KNOW BACK BLOCKS LIKE CLINTON AND LEBANON AND SHIT LIKE THAT DONT NEVER GET BUFFED SO HE STILL GOT SOME SHIT RUNNIN. YOU REACHIN MAD HARD MY G...THIS NIGGA REALLY CAME THROUGH OUT HERE A COUPLE TIMES AND DID HIS THING ON SOME OLD SCHOOL "WALKIN THE STRIP DRINKIN 40'S" SHIT...AND THE ONLY PLACE I EVER LIVED BESIDES THE X IS WASH HEIGHTS B. THERE AINT NOTHING SUBURBAN ABOUT THIS NIGGA.

AND IF YOU KNOW THE BX YOU KNOW BACK BLOCKS LIKE CLINTON AND LEBANON AND SHIT LIKE THAT DONT NEVER GET BUFFED SO HE STILL GOT SOME SHIT RUNNIN. .

So basically what you're telling me is that if I take a ride up Tremont Ave. don't expect to see anything by Mero and DAO (I'm not gonna shout out what he writes) because you guys only walked up empty side streets to safely bomb the backside of mail boxes?

In trying to defend him you just made yourself look like a toy.

I met a Mero from parkchester once (this is going back over five years) after he left I asked everyone what he wrote again (cause I forgot) and they all said "Mero" then laughed and said, it's not important, he's just one of those dudes that doesn't bomb anywhere outside of his own block.