She Wolf...

She can't sing for shit but makes millions doing it, het props to her.

But now that she has millions and is set for life (unless she fucks up and makes some pretty bad choices) her being in school is just for her own entertainment.

The seat that she's filling to entertain herself was denied to someone who needs it to get a degree to start their career.

It's like a Bill Gates getting the last piece of free cheese and some homless nigger is left hungry.

im not quite sure i understand, explain.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calling me gay is right up there with "snapping" about my mother.

yeah i agree, its mad corny.

This dude jumped on me, again... Then you tried to jump on me too in an attempt to sroke his cock.

Don't be mad cause you got caught sucking another dude.

wait, you said what? but you just said calling people gay is lame :confused:

your logic is kinda flawed like

celebrity chooses to go to college. WHAT A BITCH HOW DARE SHE LEARN. HOW DARE SHE BE A PAYING STUDENT, TAKING AWAY FROM OTHER PAYING STUDENTS

yeah i agree, its mad corny.

wait, you said what? but you just said calling people gay is lame :confused:

your logic is kinda flawed like

celebrity chooses to go to college. WHAT A BITCH HOW DARE SHE LEARN. HOW DARE SHE BE A PAYING STUDENT, TAKING AWAY FROM OTHER PAYING STUDENTS

No, pointing out how someone is trying to be down by cock riding another dude is different from saying "shut up faggot."

Way different.

She can't sing for shit but makes millions doing it, het props to her.

But now that she has millions and is set for life (unless she fucks up and makes some pretty bad choices) her being in school is just for her own entertainment.

The seat that she's filling to entertain herself was denied to someone who needs it to get a degree to start their career.

It's like a Bill Gates getting the last piece of free cheese and some homless nigger is left hungry.

I think you're just mad cause you got shot down by the same school this bitch is going to.

youmad.jpg

Nope, I didn't even apply to college. I've been flushing my life down the toilet since 18.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you're pissed someone got into a school and is paying their way? To take classes like anyone else with the intelligence and funds/scholarships can do?

You're screen names a good disclaimer, homie, because without it I would swear on my life you're just trying to fit in around here playing the straight from Zero St. and fuck the affluent role.

So you're pissed someone got into a school and is paying their way? To take classes like anyone else with the intelligence and funds/scholarships can do?

You're screen names a good disclaimer, homie, because without it I would swear on my life you're just trying to fit in around here playing the straight from Zero St. and fuck the affluent role.

So if your house got destroyed in a flood and FEMA was gonna give you a trailer but you had to sleep in a dumpster insetad cause they gave the last one to Donald Trump you'd be running around saying "I ain't mad?"

No, pointing out how someone is trying to be down by cock riding another dude is different from saying "shut up faggot."

Way different.

agreeing with someone = cock riding another person to be down.

you heard it here first.

guess theo was riding your cock when he agreed with you in another thread.

agreeing with someone = cock riding another person to be down.

you heard it here first.

guess theo was riding your cock when he agreed with you in another thread.

Apparently this is semantics week on 12oz...

Agreeing with someone and straight up being pathetic in search of approval is very different.

Even you should know that, although you're jumping it too... so maybe you don't.

So if your house got destroyed in a flood and FEMA was gonna give you a trailer but you had to sleep in a dumpster insetad cause they gave the last one to Donald Trump you'd be running around saying "I ain't mad?"

I'd be mad. But she's not fucking destroying someone's quality of life by taking classes at a school she is PAYING for. They are not giving it to her. They also didn't say they were gonna give some disadvantaged kid a seat and then yank it away from them on second thought.

The two situations are barely alike.

Nope, when you get a grant your tuition is paid for with donated money. FAIL.

I'm cool that, but I'd for my tax money to go grant for some douche bag who smokes weed all day and does keggers as part of his major on my dime..

Oh but we don't really get a choice about that do we... Just like we don't get a choice about who pays to get in..