Modern Warfare 2 Limited Edition 250GB 360?

infamousscribbler

modern-warfare-2-xbox-360_1.jpg

Guess it's a perfect time for my current 360 to be on the fritz right now, November 10th, alongside the US release of MW2 will be the 250GB MW2 360 Console.

I was already going to be spending way too much time playing the game in the first place, but now I might as well just drop the extra bit of cash and get a brand new Elite as well.

Here's the official statement-

"

Microsoft Corp. and Activision Publishing, Inc. today brandished the latest weapon to help gamers take to the battlefields for the global launch of the year with the announcement of the Xbox 360 Modern Warfare 2 Limited Edition Console. Infinity Ward’s Modern Warfare 2, the blockbuster sequel to the best selling first-person action game in history, Call of Duty® 4: Modern Warfare®, was the inspiration for the console’s high-speed, low-drag, battle-ready design, which is available for pre-order today at retailers, and in other regions later this week.

vimCoDMF2Console_s_v1.jpg

Major Nelson Introduces Modern Warfare 2 Console

The limited-edition console releases with the game November 10.

High | Low

Beginning with the game’s worldwide release on November 10, fans can arm themselves with the Xbox 360 Modern Warfare 2 Limited Edition Console, featuring an exclusive design inspired by the epic thriller, more storage space than ever before in a 250GB Hard Drive, two Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers, as well as an Xbox 360 Headset and a Standard Edition copy of Modern Warfare 2 for an estimated retail price of $399 (USD).

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Comes with the standard edition of the game and the usual console standards, but the 250GB hard drive is unique to this, they don't plan on making it available separately (yet. microsoft does know how to squeeze customers for cash).

it also has 2 controllers, but i dont really think its worth 400 bux.. if you know someone who doesn't have a 360 and wants too get one. that would be the best bet.