Rest In Power... CRUDE OIL..

King Ku

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the freights to the walls and anywhere in between you could find OIL. I never met him and that discourages me knowing there was such an inspirational writer so close to me in my own city. I'll miss not seeing his shit pop up around town, he was the true definition of a writer.

3824339136_b80a50302f.jpg

3823541635_85ce4a4714_b.jpg

3823516099_de25af0349_b.jpg

3823531291_8f9e3def64.jpg

3824284370_513c40a336_b.jpg

3824279356_30da19b30d_b.jpg

3808021315_6ac20cea75_o.jpg

i've always loved this pic and never even realised that's oil.

gs, dz and everyone else...keep all the stories coming.

it's nice to have that insight to the man behind the letters.

all my prayers go out to all his family and crews!!!!

Today was one of tha hardest days of my life. I know u were lookin down on us while we cried and remenised on tha times we were lucky enough to have shared with you. You were a star and everyone wanted to be around you. I can't begin to explain how much I miss you, I can't believe I'll never hear your laugh again.you taught me so much its killin me to know well never talk again.Watch over us please! Rest in peace bernie...

CHUB DTT WGEP

Fuck man, its been a a week already, i still dont want to beleive this... Miss you Bernz.

Man i remember when i was fat , the homey used to call me up, and be like Oye Porcel, Que Vola....lol.. i miss those times. nigga was always singing to me, A la cama, a la cama, a la cama con Porcel!... that was like his theme song for me..heheh that was actually the theme song for an old school spanish T.V. sho.. spanish version of Benny Hill.

I HAD JUST MET BERNIE A FEW MONTHS AGO, HE WAS A PERSONABLE AND GENUINE. HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN AHEAD OF HIS CLASS IN THE HAND STYLE DEPARTMENT, AND HAS ALWAYS HAD A STRONG UNDERSTANDING OF LETTERS AND CRAFTSMANSHIP. STAYS BUSY ACROSS THE COUNTRY. A WRITER'S WRITER, MUCH RESPECT. CONDOLENCES TO HIS FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

Archived