The New Orleans thread.....

DocOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

boanes has also destroyed nashville, kansas city, and st. louis. and more recently cleveland.

he's among the ranks of jesse and kids(rip) dac, grubs and old crow, nekst, adek, and kegr and so on and so on when it comes to traveler/bomber's bomber type dudes.

prolific and widespread.

hey sauce,

i really like that you are getting up all over town a lot as of recently, but man... step up the quality. please.

no disrespect, but sloppy ass gigantic hollows can really give us graffiti writers a bad name.

ignorant civilians think all graff is the same right?

i kinda believe that non graff people tend to generalize graffiti in their town.

and im sure there is a percentage of them who are going to start associating all graff as being giant (those straight letters really are fucking huge, and destroy multiple pieces of property at once. which is tight, but...) squiggly-lined hollows, or shitfaced poorly filled in throwies. bringing the buff and just a bad rap in general.

your stuff is huge, theres no way to avoid looking at it. but i would suggest using everyones attention to your advantage to showcase your talent.

no homo, no beef, just something to think about.

well you know im gonna bump tard..especially the whale throwing up other whales!!

evak

boanes

harsh

and sauce has been killing it... dudes going all city quick like.and i definitly have seen some progression.. hes got some fresh shit under ten in the claiborne area.

and bump everybody else!

"Let us toast to animal pleasures, to escapism, to rain on the roof and instant coffee, to unemployment insurance and library cards, to absinthe and good-hearted landlords, to music and warm bodies and contraceptives... and to the ‘good life,’ whatever it is and wherever it happens to be."

~Hunter S. Thompson

4819661317_613ea68157_z.jpg.836a3d193d959e84ffd6f88b6020cc8d.jpg

4819663797_7e9ee07be5.jpg.022630e7b679ea2373e964773b35a2cb.jpg

4819664461_ff10741272.jpg.f51b7fb8dc17ac1f52ade1d7bfb98e71.jpg

4820283924_1f8fbd89bf_z.jpg.ffd7040346e06440e055dc8df174ec19.jpg