The New Orleans thread.....

DocOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm not arguing or defending for him. Dude knows his shit Is good. And I've seen alot of better banksy shit , but the fact he came to our city n did some shit n fucks with Nola rising is good. So I bumped em. I don't even like Internet arguing it's bullshit. Dude just got mad. But you're right son.

Please come do it. PLEASE. you're right I don't write. I do photography. Yeah let me tell you oh yeah I'm chief of police who puts up pictures for fun for people to like me? You're butt hurt that a dude you supposedly put on makes Guac and you're stuck doing throwys and doing nothing. You're some "great teacher" who put ideas in homeboys head supposedly, he made it and you didn't. Get the fuck over it. I put up dude cuz he puts in work n put up pics of the dudes who wreck my city with dope shit. N you're pissy cuz he jacked a dime bag from you n sells pieces that you wish you could think of. But yeah I have to write to get on here? I forgot you make the rules. I could give two fucks bout what you say or what you think. N if u been in the game so long n put banksy on. Why aren't you all city? You do get up don't get me wrong but if you're gonna progress this slow then have a great time with your kyse throws

I think every writer appreciates anyone who takes flicks and posts them online. The problem with this thread (that we can hopefully fix) is that it could reflect the streets of new orleans better than it does. Thanks to the internet, young suburban kids can look at TATS CRU and the best pieces on earth, and then neglect to post shit in their own city just because they don't "approve" of it or they've seen better. Try getting up in the places we do, then maybe you'll have more respect for every writer who is respectful and tries to give the city a unique flair. Some people on here seem to be so fucking opinionated about what's dope and who should be "bumped" that it may be difficult for cats who are trying to get into the game to get any respect. This thread is a good place to check out some n.o. graf, but it could be a better one. The last thing any writer is looking for is to meet the approval of graffiti fans who sit around eye humping backyard pieces and judging everyone else's work. New Orleans is a city that greatly appreciates all forms of art...unlike any city I've ever lived in. Unfortunately, people take this for granted on a daily basis. Some are big headed and think they are the shit, while others continue to judge. That kind of attitude is the exact reason why more people aren't getting up. Go look at other threads from major cities if you don't believe me. There are lots of flicks of all types of graffiti, and people don't just post flicks of their own shit or shit they approve of. I will back up my words with photos because I recently got a new camera and have tried to help this thread along. It's important to me. I'm sick of driving around and seeing great get ups by different people, and then coming here and seeing flicks that don't reflect the streets. On top of that the same couple of people sound like a fucking broken record bumping like the same writers over and over and over. When people start to care more about the well-being of the scene here as a whole, and less about themselves...graffiti will flourish. It doesn't mean graf can't be competitive...it just means there are a lot of blank/empty walls out there that could be getting painted but instead people keep bullshitting around doing other shit.

This is not directed to anyone specifically, but rather the participators in the thread as a whole. We don't need to be best friends, but we need to show a little fucking solidarity. Please.

2010-02-07-ReservoirPinkWhite.jpg