The New Orleans thread.....

DocOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
they started in the 90's is what I was getting at.

i'm not worried about you tag bangers anyway.

FHC will never be a real crew, and just cause you let 50 niggas in ur crew, doesn't give your crew style. its just another toy crew

l_0d120f9fa1164881b7626b6b00dbd377.jpg

"First FH piece" 1988 On Rooftop of Peaches Record store in Dadeland off US one and off the Rail By Know7,Rcie,Beem and Rage

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/bebe3075/photos/43270269#ixzz0uq9HJ6Kd

stop living off of Rcie's and Know's hard work over the years. you were not around for any of it. I was pming you this (but your pm's are full) because you are making a fool out of yourself. FHC is a south and west coast crew that has been around and two of its members VIE and ISHU is also KBT. I have known Know7 since the early 90's, me and RC are cool, RAGE and myself were partners in he early 90's. there are many FH's across this world, so let it go and go paint something.

Look any crew that call themselves "Fat Hillbillies" http://www.flickr.com/photos/39377564@N04/tags/fhc/ should not talk shit about our characters as a matter of fact a crew that doesn't rock characters should not talk shit about characters period,i mean really your criticizing of your shit,at least in my book holds no real weight. "Make your character" he said thatz funny i guess he missed out on the whole beginning of 2oth century graffiti some one please buy him SubWay art and Sparycan art and just to update 'em give 'em the Mascots and Mugs too. Dont get me wrong i'm one who loves to rock my own B-boys but if i'm givin the chance to rock an ill Hulk jus for an example,my nigga i'm do it. i mean really when Dondi ,Seen and shit the whole 1980's NYC did Bodé's was that wack? Well according to these guys it was.This iz why despite liking this old english FH mek did and this nice clean lil' Onion getup on a FR8 i still really can't give them the whole graff propz untill they step off that high horse and make some sense. come on trying our Animal cracker FR8 and they only got plain rollie block style wholecars if that is absurd to me,i mean these niggaz haven't the foggiest clue of what it takes to do a top to bottom production yet alone characterz,hahaha. I mean i feel them with that Destroying the city vibe they have, but shit we Bomb jus as much or more and we do big productionz aswell so as far as i'm concerned itz cool they can rule New Orleans just dont get in our way of ruling the world! Peace know7 FH zooted <---

"No Homo, No Beef...

4836135154_9e7e05d5ba_b.jpg

4835524773_7825ae09b9_b.jpg

4836134242_50976d1f3c_b.jpg

4835523947_a9aaf048a4_b.jpg

4835523473_d8815ba414_b.jpg

4836132770_fce164477a_b.jpg

4835522353_6d69461f27_b.jpg

4836131682_8bb7e0c118_b.jpg

...just something to think about."

4835512743_c4d78f854a_b.jpg

4836131232_52365e50a1_b.jpg

"It's not a matter of 'so they know who I am'. It's a matter of bombing; knowing that I can do it, you know? Every time I get in the train almost every day I see my name, I say yeah you know it I was there, I bombed it. It's for me, it's not for nobody else to see. I don't care about nobody else seeing it or the fact if they can read it or not. It's for me and other graffiti writers that we can read it. All these other people who don't write, they're excluded; I don't care about them, you know, they don't matter to me. It's for us." -SKEME

Look any crew that call themselves "Fat Hillbillies" http://www.flickr.com/photos/39377564@N04/tags/fhc/ should not talk shit about our characters as a matter of fact a crew that doesn't rock characters should not talk shit about characters period,i mean really your criticizing of your shit,at least in my book holds no real weight. "Make your character" he said thatz funny i guess he missed out on the whole beginning of 2oth century graffiti some one please buy him SubWay art and Sparycan art and just to update 'em give 'em the Mascots and Mugs too. Dont get me wrong i'm one who loves to rock my own B-boys but if i'm givin the chance to rock an ill Hulk jus for an example,my nigga i'm do it. i mean really when Dondi ,Seen and shit the whole 1980's NYC did Bodé's was that wack? Well according to these guys it was.This iz why despite liking this old english FH mek did and this nice clean lil' Onion getup on a FR8 i still really can't give them the whole graff propz untill they step off that high horse and make some sense. come on trying our Animal cracker FR8 and they only got plain rollie block style wholecars if that is absurd to me,i mean these niggaz haven't the foggiest clue of what it takes to do a top to bottom production yet alone characterz,hahaha. I mean i feel them with that Destroying the city vibe they have, but shit we Bomb jus as much or more and we do big productionz aswell so as far as i'm concerned itz cool they can rule New Orleans just dont get in our way of ruling the world! Peace know7 FH zooted <---

you are a faggot. court dismissed..