Kiwi shoe polish mops and Ink recipes

dmkboston

ive never used one of these on the streets but i found one in a kitchen cabinet a few minutes ago and tested it in my sink (its not even close to permanet) and i never make homemade ink but i know what gk and gj is and how its made and people say adding dot 3 brake fluid to thinned down rusto does virtually nothing, so i though of adding dot 3 brake fluid to the ink in kiwi shoe plish mops and possibly to my homemade brew (pen ink) when i make one... has anyone tried this if so leave a response and tell me the results this thread is also for sharing homemade brews with the rest of the writer's on the site.

Note: no spam, talk about gk,gj, or anyother graffiti product only homemade supplies such as markers,mops, and ink please

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ive never used one of these on the streets but i found one in a kitchen cabinet a few minutes ago and tested it in my sink (its not even close to permanet) and i never make homemade ink but i know what gk and gj is and how its made and people say adding dot 3 brake fluid to thinned down rusto does virtually nothing, so i though of adding dot 3 brake fluid to the ink in kiwi shoe plish mops and possibly to my homemade brew (pen ink) when i make one... has anyone tried this if so leave a response and tell me the results this thread is also for sharing homemade brews with the rest of the writer's on the site.

Note: no spam, talk about gk,gj, or anyother graffiti product only homemade supplies such as markers,mops, and ink please

YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE

• Like 1

my homemade brew (pen ink)[/color][/size] when i make one... has anyone tried this if so leave a response and tell me the results this thread is also for sharing homemade brews with the rest of the writer's on the site.

THATS A WRAP

• 4 months later...