Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dmkboston

Kiwi shoe polish mops and Ink recipes

ive never used one of these on the streets but i found one in a kitchen cabinet a few minutes ago and tested it in my sink (its not even close to permanet) and i never make homemade ink but i know what gk and gj is and how its made and people say adding dot 3 brake fluid to thinned down rusto does virtually nothing, so i though of adding dot 3 brake fluid to the ink in kiwi shoe plish mops and possibly to my homemade brew (pen ink) when i make one... has anyone tried this if so leave a response and tell me the results this thread is also for sharing homemade brews with the rest of the writer's on the site.

Note: no spam, talk about gk,gj, or anyother graffiti product only homemade supplies such as markers,mops, and ink please

ive never used one of these on the streets but i found one in a kitchen cabinet a few minutes ago and tested it in my sink (its not even close to permanet) and i never make homemade ink but i know what gk and gj is and how its made and people say adding dot 3 brake fluid to thinned down rusto does virtually nothing, so i though of adding dot 3 brake fluid to the ink in kiwi shoe plish mops and possibly to my homemade brew (pen ink) when i make one... has anyone tried this if so leave a response and tell me the results this thread is also for sharing homemade brews with the rest of the writer's on the site.

Note: no spam, talk about gk,gj, or anyother graffiti product only homemade supplies such as markers,mops, and ink please

YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE

• Like 1

my homemade brew (pen ink)[/color][/size] when i make one... has anyone tried this if so leave a response and tell me the results this thread is also for sharing homemade brews with the rest of the writer's on the site.

THATS A WRAP

This thread has to be a joke.

No one can be that stupid

The real joke is when you do a "find more posts" search on this threads creator. lolz..

yallniggaspostininatrollthread.jpg

sadly, said jpg doesnt apply in the yard.

these cats are forreal...

• Like 1

GETTING SEEN IS JUST A BONUS FOR ME, I PAINT HIGHWAY SIGNS BECAUSE I LIKE GETTING HIGH(HIGH UP) SO FAME/GETTING NOTICED HAS NEVER BEEN IMPORTANT TO ME.

Hahaha

drink everything then wait til you shit it out and put it back in your kiwi mop

that will stain harder than mustard on a brand new white tee son!