my feEt stank

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think that's supposed to be a cure for athlete's foot. Try washing and DRYING your feet carefully, and changing socks. Also don't wear shoes without socks, that's were the stench really comes from. And once the stench is in the shoes, they are garbage. Really, I have two boys, I know.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

man i hate that. every once in awhile, if i wear my boots all day... i get this god awful funk, even if i took a shower right before i put them on. sometimes ill hit up the bottom of my feet with some lotion before i put those bad boys on. that seems to help.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

It may kill all those smelly germs, but then your feet will smell like piss. Bad tradeoff if you ask me. Beer,

El Mamerro

i used to live in this share house with a couple dudes and a couple chicks. the 2 dudes were hairdressers and were on their feet all day. they used to leave their shoes on the doorstep and you could smell them from accross the street. it was horrible. one day we took the shoes and threw them in the dumpster around the corner. they had no idea where their shoes went and they had to buy new ones. that solved the stinky shoes problem.

Originally posted by skinny geek

i heard that if u wipe ur own fecal matter amunst ur entire body , that u will become invisible to the predator

tried it already.

it doesnt work.

but you should try drinkin cow piss then try covering yourself in goat shit...gives you similar results

thanx for the replies :D

i've been brewin' the funk in my shoes for a while.. it's like there's this layer of green/black stuff.... sock lint gets in the mix and makes it thicker... impenetrable.. soap doesn't effect it one goddamn bit. if i take my shoes off.. my room stinks like fungus ass feet. if i keep them on.. everything is fine.. but my feet get worse... oh well... looks like i'm sleepin in my shoes again..

Archived