P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

fuck him, fuck graff, kids a bitchass punk, talks stuff on his own crew, talks stuff on our crew, spilled all the beans about his new crew, he's a snitch bitch, period, keep kissing his ass, he'll keep talking bout you behind your back.. he told us scans dark little secret, said the mix is passionately gay for r kelley, i dont even want to repeat what he said about the dude that put him in nsf, shits mad embarrassing though... thats your boy, kiss that ass while he's stabbing you in the back, haha.. i'll see you around sedat, cant wait to twist that neck

keep it real homie. my family knows i do. dont gotta twist my words to fit in. sorry i cant give you no more letter structure advice cause your brother went and fucked that up for you. lets keep this forum to graffiti, not legal wall dragon painters.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which face you try'n to save? i dont twist words, i dont need advice from your bland ass, blis dont start shit- ever, and dont act like you think you know me, you might have met me a handful of times but you definately dont know a thing about me.. from the times i have met you, i said it from the start and you'll always prove me right, you're 2faced and a shady little bitch.

sedat burns you, blis is garbage and all your little biting, "i paint so people think im cool lets bring my girlfriend to the legal wall so she can see how edgy and urban i am" friends suck too

if yall are gonna talk shit do it in pms, we dont need another 3 pages of bs beef talk

These toys need to stop biting my style!!! I'm the shit talker here. Fuck you all. Leave the shit talking to the professionals.

• Like 1

Haha! ok, now you done gone and got me to post on here, it's been more than a minute. 12 oz is here for us to check graff. If you are beefing on here you are dry snitching, plain and simple. Handle your biz where it needs to be handled, that is not here! If you didn't know, now you know!