P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^no shit , i dun even wanna watch anymore....the browns....wtf for real

cmon now...you cant be a fairweather fan:lol:

i know its depressing but its the first time we lost there since 2000..

the way i look at it is it had to happen sooner or later

we just aint doin all the little things we usually do to win games..

missin easy tackles, fuckin up on special teams, and i think that was the worst our o-line played all year

Yo I have all the pics but I am new to the mac so i don't know how to resize them. If you can tell me how to resize them I will post them and plenty of others.

yo cant you just resize them threw like imageshack or flikr? i know when i upload flicks i check the resize box n select message boards n it does its own thing i dun have to fuck with nithin . is it different for macs?

there aint shit in this town any more. still all crying stupid bitches. thank god i grew up in life. all i got to say is thank god lil nigger boy sending more only good thing he done since he been in office. so kids hit motherfucker up. if you know what block leave is.

fuck him, fuck graff, kids a bitchass punk, talks stuff on his own crew, talks stuff on our crew, spilled all the beans about his new crew, he's a snitch bitch, period, keep kissing his ass, he'll keep talking bout you behind your back.. he told us scans dark little secret, said the mix is passionately gay for r kelley, i dont even want to repeat what he said about the dude that put him in nsf, shits mad embarrassing though... thats your boy, kiss that ass while he's stabbing you in the back, haha.. i'll see you around sedat, cant wait to twist that neck