P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump PGH 412 All Day. Big upps to NSFK! Keep em commin!

The only other thing i have to say is those old heads DUKE and CYRLE/SCAN/CSEN/Etc need some new style.. All the same old commin from them, no hate, no dis, just saying. Mad props to SEDAT. Stay up ya'll!

You are a fucking idiot. If you knew anything you would know what "old heads" are doing is the original style. I don't have time to teach you your history but if you are suggesting that "SCAN etc". trade in original PGH flavor for recycled internet garbage please shove a can of "IRONLAK (AUGOR EDITION)" paint up your ass sit down on something pointy and kill yourself with it.

• Like 1

Haha alrite fellas you got it...

And whoa "Rexx"...

No need to get pissed there bud...

Its gonna be ok...

I know original style when i see it..

But it seems i dont see much of you these days?...

:O. Ooh What!!??.

I never said im all city...

Yeah i paint when i can..

So have fun with your internet beef bullshit pimpin..

Don't get all upset that I wouldn't tell you what I "write" and "what crews I'm down with" in your private mail chats. Kids these days...

"RuthlessStreetsAssassin

Re: Reks - Yesterday, 10:09 AM

Quote:

Oh no shytt? I aint sayin youd bite anything off of anyone, and neither would I... But you write tho? I dont fucc with toys either, but everyone was once a toy no doubt... You know? I write CHOIS, i used to get down with HGH but i dunno i heard their causin alot of camotion for other writers these days, and i aint gonna get toyd cause HGH is recruiten mad toys nd shitt... But shytt what crews you get down with?"

Don't get all upset that I wouldn't tell you what I "write" and "what crews I'm down with" in your private mail chats. Kids these days...

"RuthlessStreetsAssassin

Re: Reks - Yesterday, 10:09 AM

Quote:

Oh no shytt? I aint sayin youd bite anything off of anyone, and neither would I... But you write tho? I dont fucc with toys either, but everyone was once a toy no doubt... You know? I write CHOIS, i used to get down with HGH but i dunno i heard their causin alot of camotion for other writers these days, and i aint gonna get toyd cause HGH is recruiten mad toys nd shitt... But shytt what crews you get down with?"

:lol: Your weird as hell bro...