P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

laughing. my. fucking. ass. off....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTOgvPVbiP0

i was wondering why MHA hasnt been around. theyre filiming major motion pictures!

edit: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKAY actually watched the gayness unfold until 3:13 on part 5.... dont watch this shit. just laugh at the fact that rupt stole his whole shit and then turn it off. fair warning. :shook:

bump chu! and big bad leroy brown and killer minkuz and ruthless venge and nasty gaser all city thor unstoppable soviet cutthroat cue/kue and my all time favorite hands vomitssssssssssssssssssssssss also gipsy,necs,astro,propertea,simba,and cant forget all of ntb,and nsf for keepin the burgh lookin fresh! we all started as toys and became legends! cough cough "soviet" big step up from the plain Jane days lol

Yeah I did that,OOooooh my bad bodenweich I did not know you couldnt start off as a toy and become a good writer like the names I mentioned before all the others.Quit tryna make smart remarks like you was not a toy once I hate how some Pittsburgh writers that's dope now hate on people that try and get they names up, what you got against chu,BBLB ect I mean yeah they aint got mad crew members or a out of towner helping them developed a nice hand or piece but there names are still up.But if you must hate its all good think of something else clever to "type" in.