P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was talkin with this bum the other night and he had one of those stories that never ends unless you give him money, he was like "i aint even from pixxsburgh" i need to get home... i clarified... wait you arent from pittsburgh? hes like nah i aint even from "pixxburgh".. i got him to say it like 3 more times and was like my dude... come on now... he was from pitttburgh so hard that he didnt know that he was sayin it funny.. OG's call it pissburgh anyways

"

Bump that silver Quiet and the Killer PUZ Liberty ave looking dahn on us all...And no matter how many times the Dr. Sexx is reposted I still remember how hype it was walking down the tracks and coming across him and RIME, gigantic and fresh (*those weren't there yesterday...!) Only thing missing was a big illy SETUP joint. Kings Catching Wreck. Some good flicks mang, although the tiny dimensions make my dick look way too big.

• Like 1

whatchu talkin bout Skeet? i was there when Rime and Dr. Sex and Jome painted that wall together, can't recall Setup ever being down there though.

in other news, i've walked about 140+ miles in the past 7 days. i've got a ton of flicks to post.

*edit

here's flicks of that wall

IMG_5723.jpg

IMG_5725.jpg

IMG_5726.jpg

• Like 1

whatchu talkin bout Skeet? i was there when Rime and Dr. Sex and Jome painted that wall together, can't recall Setup ever being down there though.

in other news, i've walked about 140+ miles in the past 7 days. i've got a ton of flicks to post.

*edit

here's flicks of that wall

IMG_5723.jpg

IMG_5725.jpg

IMG_5726.jpg

Dang guys! Relax and reread my post...I said the only thing MISSING from the wall was a Setup piece...I didnt mean it was there at one time and now gone. lol Sorry if that wasn't clear. Great flicks CUZ.