P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unknwnplezurez posted this on Aug 26th, 2010 at 09:00:37 pm

Anyone know who this menacing Thör chararacter is that tags mailboxes and buildings and even automobiles in Pittsburgh?! I think I am mostly intrigued by his Scandinavian name.

I've googled "Thor in Pittsburgh" and found a flickr account with some of his works... that is all.

manny posted this on Aug 26th, 2010 at 09:05:04 pm

"works" my ass. this guy has scratched his name into at least two mirrors

along my block. i'd be happy to scratch my name in blood on his fucking forehead.

found this on another pittsburgh message board and thought it was funny..

unknwnplezurez is obviously a cop.

manny is a troll looking hipster who owns a "gallery" along penn ave.

yea i saw that. that first person is definitely a cop. and manny is just a tiny irate jew.

i remember the first time i met manny i was at a show he put on, and after the first band was done playing, he runs up to me and my bro and screams in our face "EMPTY YOUR FUCKING POCKETS NOW!!!" i thought this little jew was tryin to mug me or somethin, so i just laughed it off. turns out someone tagged the bathroom with a black sharpie and he thought it was me. he needs to go to the promised land and chill out.

these hip mother fuckers who want to be "urban" and shit... always tryin to throw parties in the hood, always tryina be so punk rock,... i cant believe how many times i seen one of these losers get their panties all twisted up when some not so contrived douche bag tags on some of their shit. go back to where you came from.if graffiti offends you you prolly arent built for the eastside

• Like 1