P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i remember when LD first came around everything was cool then i dunno shit just went bad real fast n they all dipped, seemed like they left who they put down here to pick up the pieces, i didnt even know they were still round everyone i knew dropped it or is locked up

yeah i remember when LD first came around everything was cool then i dunno shit just went bad real fast n they all dipped, seemed like they left who they put down here to pick up the pieces, i didnt even know they were still round everyone i knew dropped it or is locked up

ive probably seen ld in every major city ive ever visited. im not sayin... im just sayin...

Not bad Pittsburgh, nnnoooootttttt bad....

Heres a gang of flicks I managed to grab while I was around. I saw plenty more but only bothered to flick so much. I wont lie, NSF had shit locked harder than anyone else from what I saw. No hate there, most of it looked proper.

Big ups to VESOE

Flicks16010.jpg

Flicks16011.jpg

Flicks16012.jpg

Flicks16014.jpg

Flicks16015.jpg

Flicks16013.jpg

Flicks16016.jpg

Flicks16017.jpg

Flicks16018.jpg

Does anybody have flicks of PSST - RA crew? the homie lived in Pittsburgh in the late 90s - early 00s and passed away recently, I'm trying to collect all the flicks I can

he used to get up with HK, Ozker and DeeAre, and I know he had multiple pieces in that old hotel on mt washington

hit me with a pm or post here...