OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luke Walton and I sat down for nearly 20 minutes as he shared with me the details of being stalked by an El Segundo woman for the past year. The whole thing is so absurd that we had to laugh at times while we conversed. But it’s impossible to laugh too much.

This is serious stuff. This is scary stuff.

The Lakers’ security staff and the Manhattan Beach police department did well in helping Walton get this under control right now. Here are some of Walton’s quotes about what has been going on:

“She seemed nice enough (when she first began appearing regularly outside the Lakers’ El Segundo practice facility for autographs), and there are a lot of people who are out there all the time. I would sign stuff for them most of the time, but every once in a while you’re in a rush trying to get somwhere after practice. So one time I waved and said I had to be somewhere. And I saw her reach her pen out, and I didn’t think anything of it, and when I got to my house, I saw I had a big blue mark all down the side of my car from her Sharpie pen. So then I was like, ‘That’s messed up. I sign stuff for her all the time. Now she does that; I’m not going to sign anything for her anymore.’ That’s before I knew she was stalking me.”

“A couple of days later, I was signing stuff, and she came up. And I just rolled up my window and drove off. And as I was driving off, she threw her basketball at my car. It didn’t hit the car, but I saw it was bouncing down Nash Street. And I was kind of laughing like, ‘She’s kind of lost it.’ But at the same time, it was like, she’s really starting to pick up what she’s doing.”

“Once I moved out of the gated community, that’s when I started noticing. I’d come home, and the same car with tinted windows would be parked across the street all the time. One time, I was like, ‘I swear I see someone there.’ So I walked up and saw her, and she had a hat on, and I said, ‘I can’t believe this is the same chick from the practice site.’ And then for a while, everywhere I went, I’d see her park like a street down. As soon as I took off, she’d start following me.”

“I’ll be going somewhere, and she’ll be following me everywhere I go. I’ll start really driving nuts, and she’s right behind me, staying with me. It sucks, because you figure you just go out and play basketball and you have your personal life, but then you have to start worrying about stuff like, ‘I don’t want to drive to my teammates’ houses if she’s following me, because I don’t want her to know where my teammates live.’ “

“It was more an annoyance than anything else until recently when she did that gun thing (gesturing at him with her hand as if shooting at him). And then I was like, ‘All right. Now she’s crossed the line.’ ”

“I’m hoping she’s done. I hope the police finally scared her enough so that she’ll leave me alone.”

yepkrewkornsqh5.jpg.81b382d7c76673b463437d3d35644c2e.jpg

yepbyhrtxs4.jpg.87f8d42d5d94e6b02806267bbd8cb722.jpg

Yeah I know. Especially since the fan votes were second to Amare for the Center spot.

They asked Bynum about it and he said it was bullshit because Amare is not a true center, but actually a PF playing the C spot. And two, the coaches can pick a player for a position as long as he's played that position at some point in the season. And Gasol & Nowitzki has played the center position this season.

Bynum was robbed and yes I mad.

Archived