Jay-Z :: D.O.A. (Death Of Autotune) shitting on all your trendy, hipster rappers.

YouMad.GIF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Jay-Z :: D.O.A. (Death Of Autotune)

Man, the first minute alone of that shit had me digging this track more than most shit I've heard come out in the last 3 years.

Dude's killing it this time.

...1:47 "Your boys jeans too tight".

Jay-Z performs D.O.A at summer jam

http://vimeo.com/5057503

Jim Jones & DJ Webstar Respond To Jay-Z's "Death Of Autotune"

"Above all Summer Jam was dope," Jones wrote via Twitter unmodified. "And I got to see Jay-Z who refused to get out of his van when he saw my pretty face. We was mobbin', he's still a sucka...A old sucka. lol. We back and if he killed autotune then we must be Easter the resurrection. lol Shouts to Soulja Boy Tell Em, he ripped...I saw Jay-Z and Tata they didn't say nothin but sit they ass down when they saw the Spartan 300's lol...I'm glad to see I got everyone on Twitter's attention. I love Twitter, it's trouble maker, good morning everyone." (Jim Jones' Twitter)

"Who heard old ass Jay-Z hating," he wrote via Twitter. "Bottom line is a 40 year-old can't relate to a 17 or 22 year-old so he could never end my career. @bowwow614 I know he's a legend bro, just like you a legend but I don't give a f*ck about that just 'cause you a legend don't mean you take out my family's mouth. At the end of the day he's a human just like me, he ate already enough for everybody, let the young n*gga's eat. I know y'all said he ain't say my name but who else could he be talking about besides me and [Ron] Browz? He shouted everybody else out that do it. And I only have two songs with autotune anyway but still right is right and wrong is wrong, legend or not!" (DJ Webstar's Twitter)

if jay couldn't end careers, and he was hatting on younger dudes, etc. etc. etc. then this conversation wouldn't even be happening. instead everybody is addressing it, and arguing over it, and thats precisely cause everyone still cares what dude has to say. he's a legend.

LOL @ DJ Webstar trying to get fame by dissing Jay-Z. Saying he knows Jay-Z didn't mention his name but he knows he's talking about him anyway.

When it comes to auto-tune, the main dudes everyone think of is T-Pain, Kanye, and Lil Wayne. Then throw in some Ron Browz. And a bunch of other artists that have experimented with it. But who thinks of DJ Webstar?

Never heard of dude other than the Chicken Noodle Soup song.