Journalist Gary Webb Gets Crackin W/the Dark Alliance

rainbostikuh

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

for people that had a clue, most of the people already knew this... it was just a matter of time before it was actually out and broadcasted to the public so everyone else who thought you were crazy for thinking the government braught in the drugs could realize what an idiot they've been.

A Gulfstream II jet that crash landed in Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula in late September bearing a load of nearly four tons of cocaine. This particular Gulfstream II (tail number N987SA), was used between 2003 and 2005 by the CIA for at least three trips between the U.S. east coast and Guantanamo Bay — home to the infamous "terrorist" prison camp — according to a number of press reports.

"Chip Tatum , a black operation officer is a inside witness of the CIA's drug smuggling operations in the 1980's. He is now missing. This is a cut from docu

"Presidential Secrets The Tatum Chronicles " his last interview ever , by Ted Gunderson "

and this

i grew up in nicaragua which was and still is a major corridor. shits been comon kowledge there. hell i even went to high school with kids whose parents were in the *ahem* "shipping industry" and everybody knew it. there are plenty of people who openly flew planes for gringos in the 80's...

...that and there are alot of terrorists there since the country has no extradition laws. makes for a colorful mix of assasins for hire in hiding and italian demolition folks who own seafood restaurants.

...i miss home..