TOPR GOING AWAY PARTY This FRIDAY IN SF W/ SAM FLORES, DELMON, DJ QUEST, REC LEAGUE, GMC!

ICECOLDVET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: TOPR GOING AWAY PARTY This FRIDAY IN SF W/ SAM FLORES, DELMON, DJ QUEST, REC LEAGUE, G

TOPR is emo rap. if emo rap involves getting paid, bombing hard, fucking suicide girls, doing drugs, beating the shit out of people and not being a wanna be punk who hates on the internet.

Dude started PCF. If thats not a credential I don't know what is.

Re: TOPR GOING AWAY PARTY This FRIDAY IN SF W/ SAM FLORES, DELMON, DJ QUEST, REC LEAGUE, G

I had a layover in North Carolina once and felt like I was in the twilight zone.

Mad military dudes and snobby rich looking white people all mad dogging the shit out of me like as if I had on a fucking turban and "Alah akbar" on my shirt or some shit.

Even the bitch at the gate tried to front on me because my ticket was printed by some other airline and not theirs.

No shit you dumb bitch... it's called a fucking connection flight. :dunce:

North Carolina is ill. I had the same experience in the Philly airport. Even got taken to the back room getting of a flight in Philly from Amsterdam. All airports are wack, my state isnt.

boris go fuck your self

you have no clue what your sayin

been known this cat for years now

SECURITY SECURITY

but i guess you wouldnt understand that

not grown up in the bay right

fuck off

CLEO TNT FRISCO

Archived