GHOSTFACE wrote a book

IHATEU

so apparently ghostface wrote a book. dude is pretty much my favorite rapper but a book?

then i come across the Audiobook of his book "The World According To Pretty Toney" , read by himself....holy shit funny... the shit dude says is soooo absurd. some great samples to be had in here...

01 00:57 Intro

02 13:34 On Livin’

03 09:01 On Hustlin’

04 10:34 On Love

05 01:12 On Nutrition

06 12:15 On Toneology

http://rapidshare.com/files/76667419/Ghostface_Killah-The_World_According_To_Pretty_Toney-Bonus_CD-2007-FTD.rar

"clean ya ass with the best soap, the best soap from the heavens above niggah"

"wipe your ass niggah, for yall niggaz who dont know how to take showers, wash your face first man, then wash your nuts. dont wash your nuts then your face"

"scrub hard, scrub your balls hard and wash your ankles"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Super old news bruh

I actually bought it too

There's actually some more audio tracks out there

guess im not up on the streets. but ill tell you what, i dont care how old this is, im fucking dying right now...

"wipe your ass niggah, for yall niggaz who dont know how to take showers, wash your face first man, then wash your nuts. dont wash your nuts then your face"

this was stuck in my head for ages, i thought about it again the other day /nh and i always wondered where it came from