Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IHATEU

GHOSTFACE wrote a book

so apparently ghostface wrote a book. dude is pretty much my favorite rapper but a book?

then i come across the Audiobook of his book "The World According To Pretty Toney" , read by himself....holy shit funny... the shit dude says is soooo absurd. some great samples to be had in here...

01 00:57 Intro

02 13:34 On Livin’

03 09:01 On Hustlin’

04 10:34 On Love

05 01:12 On Nutrition

06 12:15 On Toneology

http://rapidshare.com/files/76667419/Ghostface_Killah-The_World_According_To_Pretty_Toney-Bonus_CD-2007-FTD.rar

"clean ya ass with the best soap, the best soap from the heavens above niggah"

"wipe your ass niggah, for yall niggaz who dont know how to take showers, wash your face first man, then wash your nuts. dont wash your nuts then your face"

"scrub hard, scrub your balls hard and wash your ankles"

Super old news bruh

I actually bought it too

There's actually some more audio tracks out there

Super old news bruh

I actually bought it too

There's actually some more audio tracks out there

guess im not up on the streets. but ill tell you what, i dont care how old this is, im fucking dying right now...

"wipe your ass niggah, for yall niggaz who dont know how to take showers, wash your face first man, then wash your nuts. dont wash your nuts then your face"

my signature... :lol: :lol:

I still thought that shit was hilarious.

"whats dat shit fa fa fa fa frr freebreez?"

i'm gonna stick this into some random album by ghostface on my ipod, so one day i'll be bumpin ghost then i can listen to him get all serious with pretty toney's life lessons

this was stuck in my head for ages, i thought about it again the other day /nh and i always wondered where it came from

THIS SHIT IS FUCKING GOLD! AND THAT MUSIC INBETWEEN THE MAXIMS, THE PEARLS OF WISDOM, FUCKING MONEY SON!!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now