NC blackbooks

shaken20

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

maskd.jpg

Typical marker throw up i do on the bus or stickers or whatever, Like i said not really inspired to do anything that will take more than 2 seconds in my black book these days. Maybe one night ill get inspired and do something not super toy and have some real shit to post but right now this is all i wanted to do. haha.

maskd.jpg

Typical marker throw up i do on the bus or stickers or whatever, Like i said not really inspired to do anything that will take more than 2 seconds in my black book these days. Maybe one night ill get inspired and do something not super toy and have some real shit to post but right now this is all i wanted to do. haha.

no offense, but that's not the thing to do here. there's a toy thread for toy stuff (you said it was yourself, i'm not hating) and there's a walls section for bombing. when you DO get around to putting something in your book, bring it and let's see what up. until then, keep it on topic.

PS~and sorry to everybody else for starting off the page with a shitty repost. somebody had to..

nearing completion...

ipcrab.jpg

never done characters.. pretty fun

4sgpsn.jpg

Bump these.

And Ocean, that looks aiight, nice handstyle on the violet, but try to separate the e and t, or atleast have some dots or a line showing the difference in letters, just looks kinda odd imo.

you obviously want opinions..

the best thing you've got going is that page of throw up letters. the last one has some interesting artistic points, but all in all too much artistic too little letters. when you can make some straight letters look good, THEN think about adding a little funk. until then, draw more straight letters..