Made U Look

mn1_fuckos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AND SO WTF DOES THAT MEAN!!!!! LIKE CMON SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY ETHER AND UTAH TOLD ME IN MY FACE THEY NEW I AINT NO SNITCH!!! WHEN I CAUGHT THEM SO SHUT UP WITH YO FAKE FAIREY TALES!!! WHATEVER THINK WHAT YOU WANT!!!I KNOW THE REAL DEAL

OK IF THATS THE CASE WHY IM THE LAST!!!!! ONE ARRESTED NOT THE FIRST LIKE UTAH WAS THEN EVERYONE WENT DOWN MUL CRU MEMBERS OVIE ETHER ALMOST SERG BUT THEY HAD NOTHING ON HIM HERE WE GO I GET ARRESTED!! THE LAST ONE!!! LIKE CMON DO THE MATH FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!! THATS WHY I GOT INDITED CAUSE I WONT SNITCH ON A MUL MEMBER HE KNOWS THE DEAL SO NOW IM IN SUPREME COURT CAUSE I WONT SNITCH U SCUMBAG MOFOS!!! U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME ITS ALL GOOD CAUSE MY FAM AND REAL MOFOS AROUND ME KNOW THE DEAL!!! UTAH IS A SNITCH!!! OK LETS GET THE STORY STRAIGHT!!! SO FUCK YOUS!! AND SHE PUSSY CAUSE INDIE CRACKED HER IN HER FACE AINT SHE AINT DO SHIT!!! PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! ETHER FOLDED WHEN I THREW MY HANDS UP BEGGED FOR ME NOT TO BEAT HIS ASS!!! LIKE CMON TELLEM STOP THE LIES!!! ITS ALL GOOD ME AND INDIE LAUGH CAUSE WE KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPEND!! YA PUSSY!!! AYO TAHOE IM COMING FO YOU U PUSSY YOU SHOULDVE JUST PUT YO NAME OVER ME!!! ITS ALL GOOD ITS A WAR YOUS WONT WIN UTAH AND ETHER WILL GET DESTROYED AND RUN OUT OF BANGKOK MY PEOPLES ARE READY OUT THERE!!! YOUS WILL LEARN NOT TO DISRESPECT ME YOU MOFOS!!! MADE U SHOOK!!! AYO SERG I KNOW U ON HERE TALKING SHIT ALL GOOD IMA SEE U DONT CONTACT ME NO MORE NIGGA!!!

REAL TALK THIS SHIT A DUBB!! I DON'T EVEN HAVE SCRAMS MATH!! OWELL FUCK IT!! IT IS WHAT IT IS!! NEGAZ BE TRIPPY!!

• Like 1

seriously ...

who do you think you are in the graffiti game?

a king?

the man that knows everything ?

that invents everything?

for us, from where I am you re nothing and absolulty not a reference in anything !!

so continue to act like a child, you just make so much fun for us to read you !

;)

• Like 1

Cope2nd grade grammar & 12 year old mentality. I hope you don't talk like this in real life.

Who the fuck over the age of 13 is still talking about beating people up and realness?

How is a grown man so unintelligent? English, it's a language. Learn it.

BILLY MAYS

• Like 1

bat ritch!!!! lololol wtf is that!! its all good tahoe ima see you in miami dont worry homie ima beat yo punkass!!! its just paint on a wall doesnt define me and my realness nigga!!! yo boy ether is pussy and utah they got checked!!! they know the deal tellem stop frontin with the lies already!!! they gettin all there shit destroyed in bangkok and nyc and wtf u gonna do when i come to miami real soon and put it on yo punk herb ass!!!! dont fold like ether did!! ya should name ya cru made u shook cause ya pussy!!!! this is way far from over trust me!! intime youll see!!

the "ya should name ya cru made u shook cause ya pussy!!!!" was clever. well played cope2 well played

keep it graff......u know damn well u cant fuck with them in a battle...so you fake thug it.........move around duke....

cmon did you say you would have some shorties going over there shit in bangkok...c'mon son thats wack.

you talking about knocking niggaz out..yeah ok....just knock them walls out old nigga....cuz ET AND UT will crush that ass on some battle get up.....

and you know it. STOP IT SON...YOU PLAYING YOURSELF...YOU LOOK AND SOUND MAD GAY online......i dont know or care wat to believe

BUT I DO KNOW THEY WILL OUT PAINT YO ASS.......ON THE BATTLE SIDE!

WHAT nigga makes e threats to niggaz in other cities...YO IMA FLY DOWN TO WOO WOP

AND KNOCK YO ASS OUT.....CORNY ASS NIGGA!.......and how creative was made u shook....

WEAK ASS SHIT.......but I see you do have one cheerleader wearing a skirt.!!

If there was a "graffiti Illuminati" Cope would be the first to suck a dong to be in it, straight up. If your going to cap cunts stop the fuckin bitch talking! Your supposed to be a KING am I right? Toys look up to kings and do what they do, Thanks Cope for teaching the toys its okay to to talk shit and write damn chapter books full of smack, even if what you say is true you still sound wack.. by all means cap the fuck out of anyone you want JUST KEEP FUCKING QUIET!! SHHIIIIT SSSON

• Like 1