Made U Look

mn1_fuckos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cope, you can't score no points arguing with these suburban college kids on the Internet .

You're not gonna win a battle of words with these kids anymore than any one off them

Would win in a graff war against you.

Think of this as another example of graffiti and the Internet being like oil and water.

Cope, you can't score no points arguing with these suburban college kids on the Internet .

You're not gonna win a battle of words with these kids anymore than any one off them

Would win in a graff war against you.

Think of this as another example of graffiti and the Internet being like oil and water.

Wrong. Cope is making himself and actin like a total joke. None of this would matter (and I'm sure doesn't matter to e and u) had cope not felt th need to make useless baseless threats. Like someoe said above Do fucking action, don't talk. Talk don't cook rice my nig. Start throwing up copes throwy if you want to suck his dick so bad clown. Really why feel the need to say th same story over and over and over. If its the truth like you say ahit will come out. Cope looks mad suspicious being so defensive all the time

Wrong. Cope is making himself and actin like a total joke. None of this would matter (and I'm sure doesn't matter to e and u) had cope not felt th need to make useless baseless threats. Like someoe said above Do fucking action, don't talk. Talk don't cook rice my nig. Start throwing up copes throwy if you want to suck his dick so bad clown. Really why feel the need to say th same story over and over and over. If its the truth like you say ahit will come out. Cope looks mad suspicious being so defensive all the time

Are you stupid or just illiterate?

If you would read between the lines, you'd see me basically telling dude that he's clowning himself trying to argue with you Internet kids.

And that he's better off leaving his beef in the streets for you kids to gossip about.

Your the one comming across like you have someone's dick in your mouth.

Are you stupid or just illiterate?

If you would read between the lines, you'd see me basically telling dude that he's clowning himself trying to argue with you Internet kids.

And that he's better off leaving his beef in the streets for you kids to gossip about.

Your the one comming across like you have someone's dick in your mouth.

nigga, you really asking me that with my screen name being what it is?

you're talking "oh cope don't waste your time, they can NEVER beat you in a battle" "these are little kids your sooooo above that" your sarcasm fails thru the screen if that's what you're trying to do my friend. I'm sure i'm not the only one who read that and was thinking just how much of copes shit you got on your nose from kissing his ass so much. if i'm wrong about your statement's then so be it. fact of the matter is very few actually know what happened. the rest of us should shut up. I'm not trying to go back and forth like little girls. so reply, I'll act like you got the last word, and i'll laugh at it on my side of the screen. :rolleyes:

• Like 1