---------------- The =Mr. TOTEM= TATS Cru - 3A - TGE - 7th thread ----------- 09'-til.

=FANGS=

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: ---------------- The =Mr. TOTEM= TATS Cru - 3A - TGE - 7th thread ----------- 09'-til

life changing. wow. prolly my fave writer since late 90s when i lived in atl. amazing talent and the ideas are out of this world. many props mr. totem

Re: ---------------- The =Mr. TOTEM= TATS Cru - 3A - TGE - 7th thread ----------- 09'-til

almost scary clicking on this thread...

that flamethrower is groundbreaking, inspirational stuff.

i also wonder how many writers you've pushed into retirement?

keep it up!!!

finally! it shouldn't have taken this long for a totem thread! been a true inspiration ever since I opened my eyes and paid attention to atlanta graffiti, :cool: :cool: :cool:

Is he down with the .Com cru?

years ago........... new jammie is just beyond me man.......

the last levels next level....... peacekid....

600..... Id label it respect but word.... fangs.... Much appreciated ona sunday afternoon money....... Innovation..motivation...inspiration... This cat gets it done..........now...back to crankin hathaway n rubbin the wifes belly....... life is good..........

Hathaway, true true true. HOLLA!! Word up Totem, I still remember that b-boy battle/party down ATL. I ripped a hole in my sholder and heads were like "yo, come over my way, my moms be sewing up bullet wounds for the neigboorhood" ... realness

ATL = OFFICIAL

... oh yeah... AND waffle house. CHURCH!!!!!