---------------- The =Mr. TOTEM= TATS Cru - 3A - TGE - 7th thread ----------- 09'-til.

=FANGS=

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: ---------------- The =Mr. TOTEM= TATS Cru - 3A - TGE - 7th thread ----------- 09'-til

there's a pic of one of your prod's on a VW magazine! I can't find the pic, I remember some kids on a bus stop in a construction site or some sh!t, post the flix up if you got it please

Re: ---------------- The =Mr. TOTEM= TATS Cru - 3A - TGE - 7th thread ----------- 09'-til

Do you still have a picture of your camaro?

not my black one.. not yet..

but i got out and did another Camaro67 piece.. kinda like art imitating life.. silvers and quick silver.

3845520384_5cda1b12c1_o.jpg

3845520400_c658676222_o.jpg

3845548602_21c1317d97_o.jpg

3845520396_4dc54c30af_o.jpg

3845520386_60a3279eaa_o.jpg

3845520402_d178350462_o.jpg

Streetfighters is the name of my Car club.. its a type of car build style.. similar to the bike style.

• 2 weeks later...

So just back from Orlando FLA..

Went to Orlando florida this weekend.. got this one off in about 2 hours.. you dont know hot weather til youve spent some time in Fla... man im glad to be back in the ATL.

thanks to the Miami/Orlando writers who hooked up and endured the dissed i dished out.. i know it hurt.. but its all in good fun!

So this time i did it in Green.. not as nice as the orange and yellow combo.. but hell not bad for 3 hours.

3882299310_b5bcf94db5_o.jpg